Westwood

Thought he was very poor last night.

whilst acknowledging he's usually brilliant I agree he wasn't at his most proactive best in that first half but without doubt in my mind now he's the best I've seen since that loan spell from carson

Guest Bedders

To be fair lots of our players seem to be missing the steadying / calming influence of Loovens. Hidden gem much like Gardner was previously.....the sort of player who doesn't stand out but does his job mainly without fuss.

Defence wasn't even the same in the 2nd half last night. Think most of our good work earlier in season has been down to consistency & not too many changes in back four / keeper.

Edited by Bedders

Bleedin hell. I haven't said I think he is poor, just that I thought he was poor last night. He is class.

As for ghs calling me a fool for saying that a footballer had a bad game on a football forum, what the hell is your problem?

Bleedin hell. I haven't said I think he is poor, just that I thought he was poor last night. He is class.

As for ghs calling me a fool for saying that a footballer had a bad game on a football forum, what the hell is your problem?

If the cap fits son.

Ridiculous post. If you choose to actually read what I put.

"fools out in force after one defeat."

Not aimed solely at you, however as above if the cap fits.

Edited by GHS

the defence was shocking & westwood wasn't at his best for both goals.

the save in front of the kop was fantastic though!

Everythings Nuhiu's fault though.

No its not.............MAGHOMA is a passenger........everything that broke down last night was when he got involved.......GET RID !!!!

Guest AbbeyOwl

He has made about 3 mistakes all season unfortunately 2 last night, still best keeper I have seen at Hillsborough in 30 years.

lol

fools out in force after 1 defeat.

Give me strength.

nothing wrong with criticising a professinal footballers performance every now and again.

everything wrong with calling someone a fool.