Local Media Coverage of Takeover

Here's my guess:

• Radio Sheffield - Dedicated FH (maybe two hours) - Jonathan constantly trying to avoid admitting he's a Leeds United fan. 
  • Hallam FM - 30 seconds between DJ Fresh and Brittany Spears  - maybe refer to Hillsborough as Owlerton Stadium and state that the club was bought from Dave Allen
  • Star - two pages in tomorrow's edition - everything lifted from other sources including Twttier and OwlsTalk and all out-of-date
  • Yorkshire Post - Large article accusing Me Chansiri of some wrongdoing
  • Look North - 15 seconds of coverage after 4 minute-long feature on how Leeds United were "robbed" at the weekend
  • Calendar - 1 minute-long feature including 30 seconds discussing the Hillsborough Disaster, mistakenly reported from outside Bramall Lane after 4 minute-long feature on how Leeds United were "robbed" at the weekend

Just watched lunchtime Look North. No mention at all. Mind you there were people who'd been queuing for a panto in York. Brilliant

if it was L***s the whole programme would have been devoted to it .  

Guest D.J.Nick1212

Here's my guess:

• Radio Sheffield - Dedicated FH (maybe two hours) - Jonathan constantly trying to avoid admitting he's a Leeds United fan. 
  • Hallam FM - 30 seconds between DJ Fresh and Brittany Spears  - maybe refer to Hillsborough as Owlerton Stadium and state that the club was bought from Dave Allen
  • Star - two pages in tomorrow's edition - everything lifted from other sources including Twttier and OwlsTalk and all out-of-date
  • Yorkshire Post - Large article accusing Me Chansiri of some wrongdoing
  • Look North - 15 seconds of coverage after 4 minute-long feature on how Leeds United were "robbed" at the weekend
  • Calendar - 1 minute-long feature including 30 seconds discussing the Hillsborough Disaster, mistakenly reported from outside Bramall Lane after 4 minute-long feature on how Leeds United were "robbed" at the weekend

Or whats the betting that they bring the Russell Crowe thing back up again and do a full 10 minute review of some of his films and how they relate to L**ds on the telly and trying to prove he is a Leeds fan?