Guest Johnbloodaxe

MM PR all the way to the end, lovely blue tie etc.and the owl bronze, a master at it...

Good to see TUF as sponsors already.

I was reading a while ago when their name was first linked that one thing they wanted to do was get THEIR name out from behind the brands such as John West, Chicken of the Sea (in the USA) etc and a business target was to get much more well known as an overall business i.e. Thai Union Group etc.

This was a statement made WELL before they were linked with the club.

So what better way to do it then get us back in Premiership and the worldwide exposure that has in Europe, USA and the East.

So with their logo all over things I am VERY confident that they will do everything they can to get us back in Premiership ASAP..

Buzzing about this.

Edited by Johnbloodaxe

Guest _Ibbo_

MM PR all the way to the end, lovely blue tie etc.and the owl bronze, a master at it...

Good to see TUF as sponsors already.

I was reading a while ago when their name was first linked that one thing they wanted to do was get THEIR name out from behind the brands such as John West, Chicken of the Sea (in the USA) etc and a business target was to get much more well known as an overall business i.e. Thai Union Group etc.

This was a statement made WELL before they were linked with the club.

So what better way to do it then get us back in Premiership and the worldwide exposure that has in Europe, USA and the East.

So with their logo all over things I am VERY confident that they will do everything they can to get us back in Premiership ASAP..

Buzzing about this.

1st sentence a dig a MM. You just can't help it can you.....

Guest Johnbloodaxe

1st sentence a dig a MM. You just can't help it can you.....

Not a dig, a compliment... bloody troll.

If that Owl ornament replica is not in the club shop by next week then they are missing a commercial revenue and they all need sacking.

:duntmatter:

I'm sure it already is!

I'm 99% certain in was in the cabinet with all the watches etc on Saturday.

I think Milan panicked and thought "sheet I need a qualidy present" so he ran over to the shop as quickly as he could!

It was 3 horse race between that owl, a SWFC laugage set or a postcard of Tom lees.

It will be a 30sec clip and contain 1/10th of the information the tweets have provided. Don't bother I'd suggest

Plus they'll manage to shoe horn Chelsea,Man U / City Liverpool in somewhere