Boro Highlights

Looked like a penalty when Maghoma whipped his legs away . 

Dodged a bullit there .

Looked like a dive to me

Why didn't Nuhiu's Zlatan-like skillz not make the cut?

Edited by Owls2k

Adomah should've been booked for that dive. Giving a penalty would've actually been more understandable in real time, than not booking him after not giving one. He clearly asked for a penalty, so he's not admitting that he'd slipped. At that point, how is it not "simulation" as they say these days?

Our penalty came from a very silly defensive mistake. You can't flail your arms around above your head like that and expect to get away with it. Taking the ball away from Keane was enough to make it a penalty. It certainly wasn't ball to hand. So he can't claim to have just been hit by the ball, even if it was by accident. Again, seen them go the other way.

A decent referee for a change - wow!

By the way, John Pearson's brilliant in't he!

"COME ON ATTEY.... YEEEEEEESSSSSSS!!!" - just how local radio commentary should be!

Great to see Nuhiu and Keane linking up well on a number of occasions. Caused them plenty of bother, which is something we've not seen enough of this season.

And how good was it to see Bamford (the diving tail tugger) opt to pass rather than shoot at the end. What a superb goal line clearance from the new improved Liam Plamer!

agreed

attachicon.gif,09sec.JPG

attachicon.gif.95sec.JPG

maguire type dive 

Pretty conclusive to me.

Looking at it in real time over and over...if Maghoma had made any contact you'd have seen his trailing leg move up in some way. In fact with the momentum Maghoma was carrying he'd have probably fallen or stumbled at least. He didn't, he continued the running motion unaltered. 

Defo Pen .  clean yer glasses Tim . 

From my position in the North i was looking across at it and i thought he clattered him . 

look at the stills charlie

1 their player leg is clearly on the floor whilst our guys leg has passed his 

2 then lift his legs and  he dives 

look at the stills charlie

1 their player leg is clearly on the floor whilst our guys leg has passed his 

2 then lift his legs and  he dives 

You cannot tell from that angle if contact was made or not but the kid must have some strange moves for his legs to go the opposite way to his body without moving . 

Penalty 

You cannot tell from that angle if contact was made or not but the kid must have some strange moves for his legs to go the opposite way to his body without moving . 

Penalty 

point I'm making his legs move after not because of