In or Out?

Theres lots of managers out there that may be available, depending on how ambitious/wealthy the new owners are of course:

gary megson

Gianfranco Zola

Mark Warburton

Karl Robinson

Nigel Adkins

Paul Lambert

Tony Carr

Paolo Di Canio

Terry Burton

Jimmy Calderwood

Dennis Bergkamp

Roy Keane

Brian McDermott

George Burley

Alan Curbishley

Billy Davies

Roland Nilsson

John Sheridan

Simon Grayson

Phil Parkinson

Thats just a list of people I could think of, off the top of my head, that I realistically think we could attract, and are reasonable candidates!

Reasonable candidates?

Think you are on crack mate.

Warburton, Bergkamp (gamble), and Lambert are all that I would take from that list.

Simon Grayson? George Burley?

lol

Theres lots of managers out there that may be available, depending on how ambitious/wealthy the new owners are of course:

gary megson

Gianfranco Zola

Mark Warburton

Karl Robinson

Nigel Adkins

Paul Lambert

Tony Carr

Paolo Di Canio

Terry Burton

Jimmy Calderwood

Dennis Bergkamp

Roy Keane

Brian McDermott

George Burley

Alan Curbishley

Billy Davies

Roland Nilsson

John Sheridan

Simon Grayson

Phil Parkinson

Thats just a list of people I could think of, off the top of my head, that I realistically think we could attract, and are reasonable candidates!

George Burley ?!

I've got no words

What a poo poo list of names that is.

Show some real intent for a change. If Big Sam isn't happy at WHU then ask him how much he wants and offer to pay him it.

We don't want the likes of Adkins, Parkinson or Robinson. Average at very best.

This club needs a character, real leadership and inspiration.

Aim high, Chansiri hasn't spent 30 million quid to be a happy clapper.

They were simply a varied list of managers, some out of work, some in jobs, some untried/tested, im not for a second saying id want all/any of them,just giving people an idea of whos available on the market.

Id like to think outside the box and probably go for someone like Zola, Bergkamp et al, someone who could attract players, play an attacking brand of football, and who has contacts in the game.

Weve had to many dull cheap english options over the years, a foreign coach could be the way forward.

There's doesn't need to be a vote of in or out, as I see it, Gray isn't the manager, he's head coach so we just need to get a good manager in & see if he wants to keep Gray as head coach. I'd love Pearson to come as manager & bring a few of his players with him.

No ,I really do not want Pearson.

Top bloke when he was an owl but I don't see anything great about him as a manager.Infact I see a few bad points.

He was a defender and although one of the better we had he wasn't technically great.He was just a good shouter and player who gave his all.

But as far as managing goes,just don't see anything in him.

Edited by Eightace

Id take Warburton in a heartbeat.

Up and coming, knows his stuff talks real sense, all Brentfords players seem to respect him massively. And although in his interviews he always seems calm I can imagine him giving a bollocking if it needs be

Forget 'proven records' for a second- none of these managers had proven records when they started. Records are there to be made

gary megson

Gianfranco Zola

Paul Lambert

Dennis Bergkamp

Roland Nilsson

Dan Petrescu

Guest theowls 93

Are we not in a position under the new chairman that we could now approach managers and pay compensation for them? My first choice would be Warbuton, done a cracking job at Brentford and im not sure why they're letting him go. If he attracts a bigger club than us then Id look to be paying compensation and approach Karl Robinson or Paul Cook