Rotherham Away Tickets

Guest LEGEND

Really? I swear when I did it it worked... I suppose you could try and find a cheap away ticket to boost your points.

I also noticed the same. 

All of my points from home tickets that I bought with my ST have disappeared. 

So instead of having 700, I have now got 690. 

Edited by Shifty Powers

Really? I swear when I did it it worked... I suppose you could try and find a cheap away ticket to boost your points.

I've got a ST but bought an extra ticket for one home game - it "looks as if it works" because it appeared in my history list showing 10 points awarded along with all of the away games I've been to, but when I went through adding them up the total points didn't include that extra home game.

Rightly so to be honest, as ST holders have already been given 10 points for every home game.

I've got a ST but bought an extra ticket for one home game - it "looks as if it works" because it appeared in my history list showing 10 points awarded along with all of the away games I've been to, but when I went through adding them up the total points didn't include that extra home game.

Rightly so to be honest, as ST holders have already been given 10 points for every home game.

Ah, fair enough, at least you spotted that. In truth it's best that way, it's not really fair to just cheat the system like that.

Only 1100 will be made available, rest of tickets will be for corporate

There are no complimentary tickets for players or officials for this game. There is a chance we may get an extra 200 depending if they can shift them to home fans or not.

The points process needs looking at....having a 40 point cut off is just against everything it's supposed to do......so someone with 700 points cant get a ticket today because they've sold out but someone with 670 might have

That could be someone that went to Ipswich and Millwall away midweek not getting priority over someone that didn't

Why didnt hey just go down to 700 today, 690 tomorrow etc