Colin West or Nuhui?

Guest Iron Hunter

I can't believe I'm even dignifying this with a response but there are multiple players in our current team who have had plenty of appearances in their own right and have been far worse - Coke, Maghoma, Stevie May (who's played around the same number of games as Adhte this year) etc.

Nuhiu has played 60 games for us plus....May has played no where near that many........you'd be better of not responding than making things up.......plus coke is infinitely better than Nuhiu (Maghoma slightly so!)

I can't believe the stick some people are giving the lad, at times he can look useless but he can also be effective, I think we need better as first choice but he's not a bad player 

same with Stevie May, this season for me is just a young kid bedding in and finding his feet, I am not expecting much from him this season, next season is when I will judge 

Compared to some of the absolute gonads we have had playing for us in the last 15+ years, they look like Messi and ibrahimovic

Bright, Booth, McLean, Mellor...?

Andy Booth? A "proper goalscorer "? His stats aren't far behind West and Nuhiu at 4.75 games per goal.

Actually he's reminiscent of Nuhiu in that he was big and strong, good at holding the ball up, but never really looking like scoring many.

Andy Booth? A "proper goalscorer "? His stats aren't far behind West and Nuhiu at 4.75 games per goal.

Actually he's reminiscent of Nuhiu in that he was big and strong, good at holding the ball up, but never really looking like scoring many.

I bet Nuhiu doesn't leave Wednesday for a top end premiership club

I'm never into these debates of comparison between old players and new players

The quality of football has grown ridiculously

thats debatable mate ......30 years since hirsty started 37 for waddle, do you really think that the quality & skill of modern players is better than them ?....

PETER FEELEY , that is all

Scored 2 in 19 games for us.....that's 7 games less than Nuhiu's current run!

And then we shipped him out,,,,,which is my main point about Nuhiu...never have we had such a bad player who has played so many games ....he's played over 60 games for us - how many times do people need to see him before they realize how bad he is

Edited by Ian

He was our top goalscorer the last time we finished in the top half of the prem. I admit he wasn't great but he got a good 16/17 that season. What would we give for that now?

Never even thought about West when it comes to rating Nuhiu.

I remember a F.A. Cup tie at Blackburn in 1989. West got sent off and the away end cheered as though we had scored. We were played better with 10 men than we did with 11.

West is up there amongst the worst wednesday players I've ever seen and is probably the worst and when you've see the likes of Larry May, Ashley Westwood, Peter Atherton, Ian Nolan and Craig Armstrong that takes some doing

Nuhiu is far, far away from the worst Wednesday player I've ever seen.

That is so harsh on Nolan and Atherton.

i was there. He was shybo though.

Oh yes, a truly awful player. 

I was just trying to think of something positive in this most depressing of threads. 

West was useful I suppose, in that he was the make-weight in the deal that brought Carlton here.