Sign a f@ckin striker

Guest Deleted member

I neg you a lot mainly because you talk garbage no offence im sure your a nice chap just type loads of gonads

Go on then, explain why that post was garbage

It will be an interesting comparison on Saturday when the two Manchester United loanees go head to head. Will Keane was the one we went for, when personally I think Lingard's attributes were more what was needed. Both have just come back from injury, but Lingard already looks a lot sharper than Keane, and that pace is something we could really have used.

To be fair, I've not yet seen Bus, maybe he gives us that option, I don't know, but it's certainly something we've lacked all season

It will be an interesting comparison on Saturday when the two Manchester United loanees go head to head. Will Keane was the one we went for, when personally I think Lingard's attributes were more what was needed. Both have just come back from injury, but Lingard already looks a lot sharper than Keane, and that pace is something we could really have used.

To be fair, I've not yet seen Bus, maybe he gives us that option, I don't know, but it's certainly something we've lacked all season

I'd have preferred lingard too. Hard to imagine though, gray deliberately chooses the lesser of the options - I'd bet his wishlist is a lot more different than what he's ended up with.

I'd have preferred lingard too. Hard to imagine though, gray deliberately chooses the lesser of the options - I'd bet his wishlist is a lot more different than what he's ended up with.

Possibly, although he maybe thought Keane was a more like for like replacement for Gary Madine

I really cant be arsed to go back and find it

Is that because my comment which is supported by facts does not support your garbage by any chance?. tbh i was close to not being  bothered enough to even reply to any of your silly posts but meh in for a penny. 

Guest Johnbloodaxe

Not even Lua Lua or a "come home Billy!" ??

No Lua Lua is a winger... we need him. Billy is done for.

Billy, dont take you boots to town boy... don't take yer boots to town son... dont take yer boots to town.

Guest Deleted member

In our strikers warm up pre match today, or strikers managed to net just 4 times in 46 shots.

If is have been Steve McLaren my team talk would have been to show the team the Video

Our strikers are dire - we desperately need wingers