Mystic Meg

Goodness me. I've noticed a new mantra on Owlstalk. Either that or a disproportionate amount of posters are related to Mystic Meg.

Nuhiu & May, 'will come good, trust me'.

How do you know this? - it's trotted out time and time again on here.

Blind faith, loyalty and hope. Whereas cow, banjo and arse, spring to mind. 8 goals scored at home all season.

At the moment, both are about as much use as Anne Frank's drum kit.

Some of you are starting to sound like abused housewives, in A & E - "but he really does love me".

Crikey.

post-15695-0-69352000-1423679532_thumb.j

Supporting May has foundation.

He's 21 and showed enough quality at some point for us to fork out £800k on him. I think it would be short sighted and reactionary to ditch May at this stage of his career with us.

Nuhiu I'll give you. Not good enough for where we want to be. We need a clear out and he needs to be moved on.

No one knows what future holds, early last season most fans had written Semedo off saying he's not good enough for Championship, now he's player we miss most when he's not playing.

Keiren Lee is best midfielder in Championship was what we was saying 12 months ago, now fans are saying he shouldn't be in team.

No one knows what future holds, early last season most fans had written Semedo off saying he's not good enough for Championship, now he's player we miss most when he's not playing.

Keiren Lee is best midfielder in Championship was what we was saying 12 months ago, now fans are saying he shouldn't be in team.

As I said, at different times, fans will always have conflicting opinions about different players. It was quite easy to see what the team needed though, and it's quite easy to see that it's not been addressed

Goodness me. I've noticed a new mantra on Owlstalk. Either that or a disproportionate amount of posters are related to Mystic Meg.

Nuhiu & May, 'will come good, trust me'.

How do you know this? - it's trotted out time and time again on here.

Blind faith, loyalty and hope. Whereas cow, banjo and arse, spring to mind. 8 goals scored at home all season.

At the moment, both are about as much use as Anne Frank's drum kit.

Some of you are starting to sound like abused housewives, in A & E - "but he really does love me".

Crikey.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Nuhiu is just Nuhiu....you love him or you hate him. He could be effective, but its unlikely that he'll stay here long term

May on the other hand i believe could be decent for us, if we manage him correctly. I'd like to see him given a chance in a team with the correct balance, with a midfield that actually creates chances.

Not blind faith...just a bit of faith based on what I've seen so far.