OFFICIAL TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY THREAD- SPLASH THE CASH EDITION

Guest Frickley Owl

Swindon have apparently turned down £3.5m for Loooooooooooooooogoooooooo-onmyson or however you pronounce it, from a Qatari club. Silly money for League One.

I hope tomorrow morning we don't read the headlines Gray missed out of improving the squad but will try again when the emergency loan window opens. We hear that every window.

Gray has already said, we may have to wait until the loan window re-opens

Sheffield Wednesday fans. Hearing there is communication between your club and #Watfordfc regarding a loan deal for Lewis Mcgugan #SWFC

Sergio Bus to Sheffield Wednesday is 90% done #SWFC

Edited by owlZfan84

once spurious 'billions 'were stupidly talked about, it's fairly obvious the level of expectation wouls be pumped up too far by the kids on here. This isn't helped by every agent worth his salt using our apparent wealth as a billboard to advertise their players

wind your necks in and just imagine we are working to a tight budget - we may be surprised that way, I've seen countless windows open and shut with a whimper of "it's ok we'll emergency loan em in 2 weeks!"

messi and ronaldo don't fly on mondays -fact -so they aint coming

Haha. I don't mind the enthusiasm I just think wait and see.

Also not sure how throwing a load of new signings in will fair. I honestly think we need a max of three with one being a striker of pedigree. I'd be ecstatic with that.

Bus and Vermijck (or whatever his name is) seem to be nailed on. 

If we manage to bring in McGugan on a permanent deal and quality winger I'll be very, very happy with our deadline day dealings. 

Wouldn't mind Chris Wood, but can't see it happening to be honest.