OFFICIAL TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY THREAD- SPLASH THE CASH EDITION

Oh chuffing hell... I wasn't kidding when I said I was lapsing in and out of consciousness. I've just woken up in a cold sweat after the most vivid nightmare that we'd completed the deadline signing of Darius Henderson!

Reading back through the thread, it appears that if I'd just managed to stay awake for another 4 minutes, I'd have seen the breaking news and could have rested easy.

Or if I'd just believed Saxondale!

gary megson

Speaking of Crazy Horses and the Osmonds reminds me of this hilarious nerdy song by Denim that I love:

"In the 70's there were Osmonds, there were lots of Osmonds, there were lots of little

Osmonds everywhere, everywhere, everywhere Osmonds. Oh, now there were lots of
papers roses, yeah there were lots of crazy horses everywhere, everywhere,
everywhere....."

Full Song Lyrics: http://www.lyrster.com//www.lyrster.com/lyrics/the-osmonds-lyrics-denim.html#ixzz3QgLHMWEP

:ghoulguy:  lol

Looking forward to getting home tonight and getting the new signings in the team on Fifa :-)

Aye, we got a better budget and better players and some interesting players in our teams in Football Manager, Fifa, LMA, etc 

It's like someone jumped on one of those games and edited our club's budget or put in a cheat code. Like I used to have to do in the past. lol