OFFICIAL TRANSFER DEADLINE DAY THREAD- SPLASH THE CASH EDITION

Come on people chill out. We have got more than we normally do on Deadline Day!

Still plenty of time. If we get 1 more and it is McGugan then for me that is a good day. Not sure what we are all expecting to happen?

I'll repeat, a winger, a midfield general, and an experienced striker

Guest crossy-the-owl

He in from United 3 n half year deal undisclosed

Ffs feckin phone signal lol

Edited by crossy-the-owl

Excellent News !.......Welcome Vermijl.

2 permanent now.

I know people were expecting an Alan Irvine ( lets have a new side ) type of day but most deadline days we sit here with nothing happening and

waiting for the loan window.

If we can tie down McGugan to some sort of deal then the issue of the winger can come into play in the loan window.

I think it's been a good day today.

Mind you not many going the other way. Anyone would think no one wants any of our players ?.....strange.

Really hope McGugan will not be a loan. Needs to be permanent. Can't he sign a pre-contract agreement with us now anyhow as his contract is up at the end of the season? If so I seriously hope we would be doing this if he his a loan only.

His contract doesn't run out till 2016

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/lewis-mcgugan/profil/spieler/49399

Excellent News !.......Welcome Vermijl.

2 permanent now.

I know people were expecting an Alan Irvine ( lets have a new side ) type of day but most deadline days we sit here with nothing happening and

waiting for the loan window.

If we can tie down McGugan to some sort of deal then the issue of the winger can come into play in the loan window.

I think it's been a good day today.

Mind you not many going the other way. Anyone would think no one wants any of our players ?.....strange.

Not just us fans, Gray himself hinted as much

Just me whos slightly underwhelmed? The 2 lads we've got in would have been well within our budget pre takeover

There's no way we would've spent £400k+ on a new signing pre-takeover unless someone went the other way.

You'll never win anything with kids.

:ph34r:

We need youth.

Marnick Vermijl is just the type of player along with other bright young prospects Baker, Keane et al.

Bring it on.

The romanticism of Kenwyne coming back is OK though as he is not past it yet... it won't happen though will it?