Lewis Mcgugan

I don't think anyone at the club has made any promises about what kind of business we'll be doing this Transfer window. If our dealings don't meet your Expectaions then it's your own fault really (not aimed at anyone). As frustrating as it is we may just have to wait and find out exactly who the new owners are, how much cash they got, what they plan to spend and when... and how good the players we have bought turn out to be. I'd love us to sign Lewis Mcgugan for now but our future doesn't really hinge on it.

I don't think anyone at the club has made any promises about what kind of business we'll be doing this Transfer window. If our dealings don't meet your Expectaions then it's your own fault really (not aimed at anyone). As frustrating as it is we may just have to wait and find out exactly who the new owners are, how much cash they got, what they plan to spend and when... and how good the players we have bought turn out to be. I'd love us to sign Lewis Mcgugan for now but our future doesn't really hinge on it.

Yep, I assume they are waiting for it to all be ratified by the League before announcing their plans then at least we have some expectations

Yes it does, we'll crash and burn unless we sign him permanently, mark my words.

You're right about expectations, everyone has their own. It's mixed, especially as the owners haven't outlined who they are, what they are, what the plans are, what the budgets are, what the ambition is etc... we are in the dark.

Still, it frustrates me greatly, that we appear not to be getting a winger and proven striker in...  

this season is over i think, more chance of going downwards than upwards is the concern to me. Think we will finish around 12th.

Lets get these new lads bedded in and raring to go next season, hopefully with a few post ratification class signings over the summer.

Guest TommyTank

Unless Bus is world class I can see us dropping towards the bottom 3, I cant see us picking up many more wins.

Not scoring goals is very serious and not sorting it when you have an oppurtunity is criminal.

We have been found out and we are easy to play against.

Unless Bus is world class I can see us dropping towards the bottom 3, I cant see us picking up many more wins.

Not scoring goals is very serious and not sorting it when you have an oppurtunity is criminal.

Not good when you get found out mate.

I wouldn't go that extreme. But, it's almost obvious that we aren't going to climb the league now. 9th - 10th is a bit of a ceiling when you are the lowest scorers. Unless Bus scores about 7 - 10 goals in the last 19 games. Or any of our existing, goal shy, strikers for that matter.

Edited by TheEnchanter

Guest TommyTank

I wouldn't go that extreme. But, it's almost obvious that we aren't going to climb the league now. 9th - 10th is a bit of a ceiling when you are the lowest scorers. Unless Bus scores about 7 - 10 goals in the last 19 games. Or any of our existing, goal shy, strikers for that matter.

I dont think we will go down because we can scrape some 0-0 draws.

I do think we will be looking over our shoulder heading into April.

Where is the signing of Lewis?

Why have we not got this done yet?

We have new owners with money who are supposed to be ambitious and aggresive financialy.

Mcgugan wanted to come.Watford said he can go. SG wants him.We have no competition. So what on earth is going on?

Are you happy now?