Lewis Mcgugan

If we had picked up 6pts from last 3 games, then yes I'd say lets gamble. But personally I'd prefer a couple of sensible signings that will improve us ready for a big push next season. Can't see point in spending over odds now for players that might not fit into a long term plan.

Only 5 wins in 22 suggests maybe we should be taking a gamble, unless of course it's gonna be all change in the summer

If we had picked up 6pts from last 3 games, then yes I'd say lets gamble. But personally I'd prefer a couple of sensible signings that will improve us ready for a big push next season. Can't see point in spending over odds now for players that might not fit into a long term plan.

Couldn't agree more.

They might well decide to hang on to him for today, waiting to see if a permanent deal is in the offing from another club.

And then if that doesn't happen, let him go out on loan for the season when the loan window reopens later this month. (Which might be how he ends up here if we're not interested in buying).

If he's training with the kids and on decent money though, they're not exactly in the strongest of bargaining positions.

Edited by TheBoyBeevers

Surely the only reason that we are discussing a loan deal is because we can't afford to sign him permanently. 

We know that Watford want rid, and that we are very keen to sign him, but together that equals a loan deal..  :wacko:

Realism perhaps that we aren't really loaded? 

Guest TommyTank

I think we may have mis-read the signs, Milan sold us to someone with equal ambition to himself, rather than us.

Another couple of young unproven players.

We might have a very good side in 7 years.

Surely the only reason that we are discussing a loan deal is because we can't afford to sign him permanently. 

We know that Watford want rid, and that we are very keen to sign him, but together that equals a loan deal..  :wacko:

Realism perhaps that we aren't really loaded?

Or maybe he's on a ridiculous wage and Gray doesn't feel he's worth smashing our wage budget.

Really hope this is not the case and we do get him.

I think we may have mis-read the signs, Milan sold us to someone with equal ambition to himself, rather than us.

Another couple of young unproven players.

We might have a very good side in 7 years.

Not bad...I thought it would be at least three weeks before someone started to have a pop at the new owners