Lewis Mcgugan

McGugan signing is the most important one for me. Definitely a player who can take us to the next level. As for splashing the cash on others, well we definitely need another winger to give us more options but I don't think we're going to go up or down this season so I'd like to see us make more of a push in the market in the summer when there maybe better options available?

Guest domSWFC

I heard from a very reliable source that he will either definitely sign for us, or he won't. It will be one of the two. Read into this what you may.

If we're being honest we could do with 2 wingers,a proven striker and Lewis McGowan.

If we're really honest, we need two wingers, a proven centre-forward (big man), a proven striker (small man to play off the centre-forward), a box-to-box midfielder (to support the forwards) and Lewis McGugan at the very least.  We should also consider new fullbacks but these should be eased into the team over the next few weeks to ensure we retain the effectiveness of the defence. 

Guest conisbrough

Think Watford dragging heels a bit on deal. Think we are now seen as potential rivals, previously seen as making up numbers.

We could have a few in by Monday we appear to be chasing / closing in on half a dozen obviously making sure we get reinforcements through the door.