Adnan Januzaj, Lewis Grabban, Assombolonga etc.... GET A GRIP!

Guest duediligence

Guest wilyfox

I don't think we'd get Marshall. He's become too important a player for Blackburn. They already have suitors sniffing around Gestede, and Rhodes will always attract interest. Doubt they'd wanna lose Ben10 as well.

Guest Amberketal

I don't think we'd get Marshall. He's become too important a player for Blackburn. They already have suitors sniffing around Gestede, and Rhodes will always attract interest. Doubt they'd wanna lose Ben10 as well.

of course not, but sometimes it's not a case of getting what they want. They still need to make cut backs by all accounts.

All things considered its unlikely, but you never know.

Blackburn are a shitty little club with no fans.

If Marshall gets a hint that we're interested (or anyone of any ilk) and will pay him the same(more) wages cos he's a greedy idiot...he'll force a move.

Players have too much power nowadays. Let's use that to our advantage. 

Guest duediligence

Rhodes and Marshall in a 4.25m double swoop. Get Madine in up front with Jordan being serviced by Marshall and we will be laughing. 

Guest conisbrough

For the record I was told McGugan was highly likely (one in before weekend) and hopefully two other signings before deadline. No other names were mentioned in discussion.

I thought the thread you mentioned was who you would like to see.

Journalist in Sunday newspaper mentioned Assombalonga and said 11 targets on list, interestingly when Gray was asked about this Rob S he said there was more than 11.( At commencement of interview).

Forest broke FFP regs last season and under embargo which will impact them in summer. Since then they have spent even more money what are chances they will fail next year if so may attempt to rectify situation by offloading players. Only way to avoid paying fine.

In statement new owner has indicated he expects o bring in some new faces and players we have signed in Baker and Keane are not cheap. Also one or two obvious players who most thought may make a difference we appeared to have no interest (Alf and Dyer) I suppose we will see how much of an hurry he is in by whom we sign.