Adnan Januzaj, Lewis Grabban, Assombolonga etc.... GET A GRIP!

Guest duediligence

Guest duediligence

Assombolonga is still making me laugh. Never ever going to happen in a billion years. Not a chance. Jesus Christ.

Mainly because he's crap. I hope to god we dont go down the 12m for McCormack sort of route, even Leicester paid 8m for Ulloa, far better than what we have now (exception of May and his potential) but that sort of money for average players is unreal. I remember a time when 8m got you a Bergkamp and 4m got you a Di Canio. Now 5m gets you a Callum McManaman, who would improve us big time but 5m!!!! Football has gone mental.  

Guest Amberketal

Mainly because he's crap. I hope to god we dont go down the 12m for McCormack sort of route, even Leicester paid 8m for Ulloa, far better than what we have now (exception of May and his potential) but that sort of money for average players is unreal. I remember a time when 8m got you a Bergkamp and 4m got you a Di Canio. Now 5m gets you a Callum McManaman, who would improve us big time but 5m!!!! Football has gone mental.

We won't be spending anywhere near that amount of money on anybody.

Assombolonga rumour is just that although he has a clause in his contract that will cost forest a further 2million (which they can't afford) based on appearances..

Mcgugan is from the same area as I live, and I see and play against his brothers at football...hoping to put a good word in....

Guest duediligence

I agree, I dont think a 2m for Marshall or 2m for Grabban is out of the question though. But 5s and 9s etc, cant see it! 

Guest Amberketal

I agree, I dont think a 2m for Marshall or 2m for Grabban is out of the question though. But 5s and 9s etc, cant see it!

We had a fee of circa £1m agreed for Marshall last summer. I stand by that.

Grabban would be absolutely fantastic. I remember him tearing us a new one at Hillsborough last year (I think).

The two would probably fit in with Gray's philosophy. I am 99.5% certain that Marshall was top of Gray's list in the summer.