Takeover...

vulva, on 17 Jan 2015 - 6:04 PM, said:

That lot sat with Milan have been in the box before this season.

Yes this is because they were part of a consortium wanting to buy us a bit back but nothing happened, the 2 have since split from the consortium to buy us

Let's hope they are serious and have got loads of Lolly !

Guest bartonowl1

Listen, I was as sceptical as everyone else until yesterday even with all the pictures doing the rounds Friday night. But from what I've heard it's all good. I'm just sharing what I've heard from a more than reliable person, only thing I questioned was why a club down South for mm, unless he lives down there?

I'd put good money on that being Rangers.

I'd put good money on that being not true.

Back to Wednesday and watching the match yesterday, it was blatantly evident that our club will never really kick on until there is an injection of serious money to invest in the playing squad.

Stuart Gray has worked wonders on a very limited budget but if we ever want to be considered serious promotion challengers we really need to bring in 2 strikers, a decent central mid-fielder and an attacking winger.

Our attacking options lack so much creativity that when a side visits Hillsborough and puts men behind the ball as Bolton did in the 2nd half yesterday, we really struggle to break them down.

We don't have another match now for 9 days and as much as I will always be grateful to Milan for what he's done for our club, I'll be disappointed if this takeover isn't concluded before then.... Provided our new owners are the right type of people to take us forward!!

That can't be true.

If I went into a garage and was showing a keen interest in a car that I liked and the salesman said to me 'I tell you what, prove to me your actually no wasting my time here and pay for the car to have a new exhaust' .... Id walk out and look in another garage.

Absolute guff as you said!

Cellino paid wages at leeds before he bought it

That can't be true.

If I went into a garage and was showing a keen interest in a car that I liked and the salesman said to me 'I tell you what, prove to me your actually no wasting my time here and pay for the car to have a new exhaust' .... Id walk out and look in another garage.

Absolute guff as you said!

errr... I don't think it's like that.

I think he will buy another club, but be a sleeping partner. Rangers is still my bet, and someone will make a fortune once they are sorted out. Mike Ashley isn't daft. Guaranteed Champions League football every season, once the club is straightened out.

I don't understand what they are still talking about either

They either want to buy us or not

Milan "you want to buy us or what"

Thai's "yeah on then, how much?"

Milan "£30m"

Thai's "ok then"

Milan "sound"

*both shake on deal

Thai's "we'll just nip down to Nat west, and we'll drop the money of in the morning"

Milan" good stuff, I'll just phone Rob and Giddings to let them know to tell the fans"

Thai's "ok see you tomorrow"

Milan "ttfn

Now im no international businessman, but I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't all play out like that

That's because you're no international businessman