Takeover...

When you look at it in that sense, true indeed.

Time will tell, whoever it ends up been... if anybody at all at this moment in time.

*whispers the suspense wasn't bothering me until I saw this image of MM & Co earlier this evening NOW it's building*

even if he only has access to 1/10 of that , still makes him a very ,very ,very rich man .

I don't understand what they are still talking about either

They either want to buy us or not

Milan "you want to buy us or what"

Thai's "yeah on then, how much?"

Milan "£30m"

Thai's "ok then"

Milan "sound"

*both shake on deal

Thai's "we'll just nip down to Nat west, and we'll drop the money of in the morning"

Milan" good stuff, I'll just phone Rob and Giddings to let them know to tell the fans"

Thai's "ok see you tomorrow"

Milan "ttfn

Now im no international businessman, but I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't all play out like that

lol

It's almost as if 30m is 30 quid

Edited by Bluesteel

is it ten quid tomorrow if so makes you wonder if trying to get the ground full for a purpose ,just thinking out loud probably wrong like

Thought same. Not often we have two home games with a price decrease one after other. Explains why boxing day was a deal day also when we would have got a decent crowd Anyway.

Mate who works in Genting couldn't be sure but thinks it was Brian Marcar - Thai director of Bec-tero (thai media company) and sessana F.c (thai footy club). He was recently strongly linked with a buyout of Bolton and said he was looking at doing a deal to clear Boltons £163m debt. Mate did say that he wasnt sure thow cos they all where glasses, have same haircut and dress same.

Mate who works in Genting couldn't be sure but thinks it was Brian Marcar - Thai director of Bec-tero (thai media company) and sessana F.c (thai footy club). He was recently strongly linked with a buyout of Bolton and said he was looking at doing a deal to clear Boltons £163m debt. Mate did say that he wasnt sure thow cos they all where glasses, have same haircut and dress same.

Has anyone ever seen them in the same place at the same time?