Sign in to follow this  
FuthaMucker

Takeover...

On the thread in SWFC unofficial FB group that I'd seen this pop up too, somebody is saying papers been signed now.

My reply was, surely this level of detail would be done in a private room of our Stadium, like MM's office or does MM actually want this to leak now it's gone this far?

Especially if as has been alluded to, that they may already be funding some wages etc ahead of being confirmed as the new owners.

Oh the suspense man!!!

Edited by robster_owl

Just seen on twitter they're in spearmint rhinos now.

Just uploading pic now wont be long...

• Agree 1

Just messaged guy who posted this photo on Twitter and it was taken today by his mates brother, bit tenuous but that's the story behind it.

lets just for now assume it has been signed and they've gone for a celebration drink

when do we all think it will be officially announced ??

OMG ITS FREAKING HAPPENING! 

Done deal I've heard. 

I don't think press conferences are usually on the weekend, plus they won't want to disturb match days. So might be an announcement released to the press in the morning, owners introduced to the crowd at the game, press conference Monday. Happy days :)

That's it then. Done and dusted as far as I'm concerned.

Milan wouldnt be seen around town if it wasn't. (I'm assuming it's genuine lol)

FFS don't let let them blow our transfer kitty on the roulette

• Agree 1

Are you all sure it is actually MM? Hair look more fluffier than usual.................................

@domhowson: Been told the Thai group interested in buying #SWFC are set to attend tomorrow's match. Talks are still on-going. It is not a done deal.

Are you all sure it is actually MM? Hair look more fluffier than usual.................................

My hair would look fluffy if I'd just trousered £35m.

• Agree 5

True Vulva very true!

Can I open my special bottle of promotion winning Henderson's Relish yet? I have been dying to neck it for years but have been saving it for a special occasion!

You'd think PA would dress a bit smarter wouldn't you? He looks like he's about to paint his house.

My hair would look fluffy if I'd just trousered £35m.

lol

@domhowson: Been told the Thai group interested in buying #SWFC are set to attend tomorrow's match. Talks are still on-going. It is not a done deal.

MM and the Thai's will want to announce it themselves, they won't want a local reporter to announce it on Twitter. So he's not been told anything official I am betting Edited by Southie_Owl

So basically the people who are interested in buying the club are meeting with the chairman of the club they are interested in buying. 

• Agree 2