Takeover...

Is today the day?

Don't know Neil as I'm in the KFA Club rather than ITK. 

But you tend to have an inkling about these affairs, so could I ask you:

1 - Are you having a good soak today?

2 - Have you got the site turbo-boosters fired up?

3 - What's happened to your director's box snaps these days?

:columbo:

I had a cup of Thai with my breakfast.

Coincidence?

Seriously though if this takes anything more than a week it won't happen.

Agreed.

When this story first broke on ssn it was reported advanced talks, well if that was true then 'advanced talks' shouldn't be taking too long to become either a done deal and announced, or deal fallen through.

If we go into the Birmingham game with no deal confirmed then it isn't happening IMO.

Can't WAIT for more ratification threads where previously unknown experts on the minutiae of Football League rules come pouring out with nonsense.

lets just hope ratification is already done and dusted.

can anyone one think of examples where a takeover has been announced where the ratification was done 'under wraps' and essentially had the green light from the day it was announced to the media? im sure there are many but seeing a similar example both in club size and origin of the investment with a rough timeline would be handy.

Guest wilyfox

Whenever it's done and fully rat-arsed.

I understand fans are hoping it's done and dusted so we can recruit this window, but realistically, if this takeover does reach a successful conclusion it'll more likely impact on next season and beyond.

I'm resigned to the fact we aren't doing anything special this season, unless the takeover was done now and their plans are to go for it. I just want the comfort of knowing we have rich owners that want to take us to the next level, and will buy good players so in the summer we aren't just looking at other people's cast offs again for a 16 summer running

If rumours are true about payin this months wages then imo it's near on sorted. I was told a good week before any news came out that we would be sorted by the 20th. Let's see how true that's gonna be!!!

The thing is though they're probably not true... most likely just made up like the majority of ITK takeover stuff you read on here.

I do think this deal will either happen or fall through soon but only because Mandaric doesn't seem to be doing much to hide the fact that he's entertaining these Thai guys (what with their very visible presence at the matches against Blackpool and Bolton and Friday night) and I'd have thought that after the Mammadov debacle, he'd want to keep this sort of thing underwraps until near conclusion.

Also I still can't work out why Stuart Gray would have been there on Friday night were the deal not nearing completion.