Takeover...

If I was buying a penny chew from Milan I'd want a top team of lawyers to go over the contract with a fine tooth comb. Otherwise you'd probably find you had bought it but there was $10,000,000 mortgage on the wrapper.

As we used to say "he could skin a fa rt".

Not saying if he was there not but why should a football manager not be out on a Friday night ?

He's not the one running around the pitch tomorrow you know...

It doesn't look like the best use of his time spending the evening meeting people that only might buy the club. Plus they could have easily met at the club behind closed doors so that everyone with a phone doesn't take photos of it happening

Prefer him with a clear head and alert though!!

Oh give it a rest.

Whilst at Portsmouth, the night before a game, Harry Redknapp and Mandaric with their respective assistants would dine at expensive Italian restaurants.

Before every game.

They would laugh and get drunk, then have blazing rows, get more drunk and argue about who was paying the bill. It was their time together to get wound up and clear the air.

No matter how heavy the night before Mandaric would be there, the next day at Fratton Park, with a smile on his face wishing Harry good luck.

Oh give it a rest.

Whilst at Portsmouth, the night before a game, Harry Redknapp and Mandaric with their respective assistants would dine at expensive Italian restaurants.

Before every game.

They would laugh and get drunk, then have blazing rows, get more drunk and argue about who was paying the bill. It was their time together to get wound up and clear the air.

No matter how heavy the night before Mandaric would be there, the next day at Fratton Park, with a smile on his face wishing Harry good luck.

Thanks for making my point

On the thread in SWFC unofficial FB group that I'd seen this pop up too, somebody is saying papers been signed now.

My reply was, surely this level of detail would be done in a private room of our Stadium, like MM's office or does MM actually want this to leak now it's gone this far?

Especially if as has been alluded to, that they may already be funding some wages etc ahead of being confirmed as the new owners.

Oh the suspense man!!!

Would it be possible for them to have met at the club behind closed doors earlier (and perhaps to have even signed documents) and as a good host Milan is now taking everyone out to dinner?

Prefer him with a clear head and alert though!!

just because he is out having a meal doesn't mean he's getting bladdered, to me it speaks volumes of how high milan respects gray and really shows we are a club that is all together at the moment.

http://www.forbes.com/profile/chirathivat-family/ only a combined worth though, if it turns out to be him. He may have nowhere near that in his own accounts or assets, that he can access and use for capital, to further invest in us going forward.

even if he only has access to 1/10 of that , still makes him a very ,very ,very rich man .