Takeover...

@domhowson: Been told the Thai group interested in buying #SWFC are set to attend tomorrow's match. Talks are still on-going. It is not a done deal.

FFS, what else is there to talk about, been talking since October.

Think we all know how this will pan out, something like...."they were interested but didn't have the money when it came to the crunch"

And yes I'm 1/3 pyshed......

Think people might be jumping the gun a little with it being done and dusted on the basis of a photo of them together.

There's nothing to suggest it's done so il only believe it if it's announced.

You could be right, but after what happened with Mammadov (taking him out for dinner in public and announcing it had been completed) I don't think he'd go out in public with potential buyers again. Plus he's been keeping the bidders identity secret but taking them out in public is a risky game to play

Guest rubydubydoo

Im sure they are savvy enough to realise if they go out in Sheff city centre they are going to be spotted and all over the net in few seconds.

what that means

No idea 

I don't understand what they are still talking about either

They either want to buy us or not

Milan "you want to buy us or what"

Thai's "yeah on then, how much?"

Milan "£30m"

Thai's "ok then"

Milan "sound"

*both shake on deal

Thai's "we'll just nip down to Nat west, and we'll drop the money of in the morning"

Milan" good stuff, I'll just phone Rob and Giddings to let them know to tell the fans"

Thai's "ok see you tomorrow"

Milan "ttfn

Now im no international businessman, but I can't think of any reason why it shouldn't all play out like that