Squad Value - Your Estimate?

Evening all. Just starting to come down from the dizzy heights after being knocked down to 9th position and am a little bored so just thought what fellow Owls thought of the current squad transfer value per player. Not doing every player but mine are below:

Westwood - 4M

Kirkland - 500K

Buxton - 100K

Palmer - 1.5M

Loovens - 250K

Lees - 3.5M

Zayatte - 100K

Dielna - 600K

Mattock - 400K

Helan - 1.75M

Semedo - 300K

Lee - 800K

Hutchinson - 200K (only based on injuries)

Maghoma - 500K

Maguire - 1M

May - 750K

Nuhiu - 750K

Lavery - 300K

Coke - 0K

Madine - 100K

Comes to a total of around 17 million in value.

Have a go for fun lads see what your estimates are.

Evening all. Just starting to come down from the dizzy heights after being knocked down to 9th position and am a little bored so just thought what fellow Owls thought of the current squad transfer value per player. Not doing every player but mine are below:

Westwood - 2m

Kirkland - free

Buxton - free

Palmer - 500k

Loovens - 50k

Lees - 3.5M

Zayatte - free

Dielna - 250k

Mattock - 100k

Helan - 300k

Semedo - 150k

Lee - 200k

Hutchinson - free (only based on injuries)

Maghoma - 100k

Maguire - 350k

May - 750K

Nuhiu - 750K

Lavery - 100k

Coke - 0K

Madine - 25k

Edited by McRightSide

Westwood - 4M

Kirkland - 500K

Buxton - 100K

Palmer - 1.5M

Loovens - 250K

Lees - 3.5M

Zayatte - 100K

Dielna - 600K

Mattock - 400K

Helan - 1.75M

Semedo - 300K

Lee - 800K

Maghoma - 500K

Maguire - 1M

May - 750K

Nuhiu - 750K

Lavery - 300K

Coke - 0K

Madine - 100K

Fair quotes but I think some are worth a lot more to us.

McRightside they are woefully short figures. If we were bottom of the league yes but you have to take our league position into account as well and the form and interest from other clubs. I am sure 99% of the fanbase would be up in arms if we sold Helan for 300k !!!!

Westwood - 2-3M (due to age)

Kirkland - 250K (age and contract) Can't see anyone paying for him 

Buxton - 100K

Palmer - 1M

Loovens - 250K

Lees - 3.5M

Zayatte - less than 100k

Dielna - 1M

Mattock - 350K

Helan - 1M

Semedo - 300K

Lee - 1M

Maghoma - 500K

Maguire - 1M

May - 1.5M

Nuhiu - 750K

Lavery - 300K

Coke - less than 100k

Madine - less than 100k

My overall estimate is similar to yours. I think these are the values that I'd want the club to accept if other clubs came in for these players. Some of it depends on contract length really as to how valuable the players are. Whilst some of it also represents other clubs interest for example with Dielna... nobody would value him at more than maybe 500k but due to Prem interest that in my mind doubles his value. 

There is no true value and its all a bit 'football manager' but I can't see some of these being too far from the truth.

Guest TommyTank

Its Januray so prices are inflated, here goes

Kieren Westwood - 5m

Chris Kirkland - 500k

Liam Palmer - 1m

Lewis Buxton - 500k

Claude Dielna - 2m

Joe Mattock - 1m

Tom Lees - 4m

Glenn Loovens - 1.5m

Kamil Zayatte - 500k

Jeremy Helan - 1m

Giles Coke - 100k

Sam Hutchinson - 1m

Jose Semedo - 500k

Kieran Lee - 1m

Lewis Baker - 7m

Rhys McCabe - 100k

Paul Corry - 50k

Chris Maguire - 1m

Jacques Maghoma - 500k

Caolan lavery - 500k

Stevie May - 1.5m

Atdhe Nuhiu - 1m

Gary Madine - 100k

Westwood - 4m

Kirkland - 300K

Buxton - 300K

Palmer - 1.5M

Loovens - 350K

Lees - 5m

Zayatte - 200k

Dielna - 1m

Mattock - 800K

Helan - 1.5M

Semedo - 500K

Lee - 1.5m

Hutchinson - 500K (only based on injuries)

Maghoma - 600K

Maguire - 2m

May - 2m

Nuhiu - 2m

Lavery - 600K

Coke - 250K

Madine - 400K

Westwood - 4M Agreed. Anyone but a keeper on this form would be well over double that. £4M

Kirkland - 500K probably about right but as his contract runs out in June the more like £250k

Buxton - 100K A gamble for anyone paying a fee due to injury history. More likely free. £0

Palmer - 1.5M Unproven long term so you're buying potential £500k

Loovens - 250K Again soon to be out of contract. Price is about right if sold now. £250k

Lees - 3.5M Well under valued consideringfees for similar aged but less experienced players £5.5M

Zayatte - 100K Solid premiership experience has to be worth double that. £200k

Dielna - 600K Despite little English league experience looks accomplished £1M

Mattock - 400K The archetypal Owls signing. Bang average. £350k

Helan - 1.75M Deffo raised his profile and value. I think £1.75 is pushing it. £1.4M

Semedo - 300K Quintessential quarter of a million man if he wasn't soon out of contract. £0

Lee - 800K Around about half a mill for him. Could go up or down depending on form. £500k

Hutchinson - 200K (only based on injuries) Injury based price for me is half mill. £500k

Maghoma - 500K At the moment bang on the money. With consistency brings value. £500k

Maguire - 1M Another whose price will rise with consistency. Half a mill man. £500k

May - 750K Bang on. Price could seriously escalate with a few more goals. £750k

Nuhiu - 750K Despite lack of goals a much coveted type of player in England. £1M

Lavery - 300K Huge potential but currently more like £200k. £200k

Coke - 0K Inconsistency makes a fee unlikely. £0

Madine - 100K Doubtful we'd get a fee. Rather get rid. £0

Just over £17 million in value.

FlyingOwl has us at nearly 25 million (not having a go mate). MM needs to up the 30M price tag.

How do the actually value a club when selling? Is it based solely on the business generated? I would have thought it was based on assets as well. So say 20M squad value. How much would the Old Lady be worth (not my wife by the way!)? Revenue etc etc.

I suppose if you take into account contracts then Maguire for one would be worth at the moment say 150k but under contract around 1M.

Whatever way you look at it, the squad value is probably 3 or 4 times what it was 12 months ago!

Exactly. The contract dictates the price. 

Stevie May is with us for 4 years and we paid 800k so he should be valued upwards of £1.6M even with just his 5 goals so far.  If he gets another 10 before the end of the season he'd probably be worth £3M minimum. Form and contract is the key. These are our valuations anyway and other interested clubs would all have different valuations for our players. 

FlyingOwl has us at nearly 25 million (not having a go mate). MM needs to up the 30M price tag.

How do the actually value a club when selling? Is it based solely on the business generated? I would have thought it was based on assets as well. So say 20M squad value. How much would the Old Lady be worth (not my wife by the way!)? Revenue etc etc.

All players have a 'base' price. But you have to think about what that player is really worth to the side & how much it would cost to replace him. You also factor in age, growing potential....and nowadays you even factor in whether they're english or not if you sell to a prem team.

If Coventry REALLY want Madine now then get them to fork out! We want the money we paid for him PLUS the fact he scored nearly 20 in that league not so long ago. Dielna has only just signed and is on a long contract. If someone wants him then I want big bucks....like we got for Bougherra.