TEAM FOR FOREST AWAY

Guest TommyTank

Im not sure why anyone would want to change the back 4 for no reason, we have 3 options at left back but whoever played last keeps the shirt unless they have a mare.

GK Kieren Westwood - Got to be, he's amazing.

RB Liam Palmer - Yes hes looked less effective over the last month or so but he's steady away, no need to be dropped.

LB Claude Dielna - very impressive against City, keeps the shirt.

CB Tom Lees - outstanding CB, say no more.

CB Glenn Loovens - Mr Consistant and club captain, starts when fit.

CDM Jose Semedo - Sit in front of the back 4, keep it simple and pinch the ball and get us on the counter.

CM Kieran Lee - Buzz around, close down, keep the ball.

RM Chris Maguire - he's got to go back to basics, he's a good footballer but tries to be Messi.

LM Jeremy Helan - Most improved player this season for me, either LB or LM, yes he's not technically brilliant but away from home he's got to be in the side PACE.

F Atdhe Nuhiu - Big Atdhe in the number 10 role, stop trying to turn him into a target man and play to his strengths, ball to feet.

F Stevie May - Last defenders shoulder, get in the 6 yard box and work hard, it will come.

The first 10 mins a critical, fast start, pressure high up the pitch, work the keeper early, take it from there.

Subs.

Chris Kirkland

Sam Hutchinson - last 10 max.

Joe Mattock - if passes fitness test.

Lewis Baker - give him half hour when Lee runs out of steam.

Rhys McCabe

Jacques Maghoma - need more from him.

Caolan Lavery

End of thread really, Id take a point.

Im not sure why anyone would want to change the back 4 for no reason, we have 3 options at left back but whoever played last keeps the shirt unless they have a mare.

GK Kieren Westwood - Got to be, he's amazing.

RB Liam Palmer - Yes hes looked less effective over the last month or so but he's steady away, no need to be dropped.

LB Claude Dielna - very impressive against City, keeps the shirt.

CB Tom Lees - outstanding CB, say no more.

CB Glenn Loovens - Mr Consistant and club captain, starts when fit.

CDM Jose Semedo - Sit in front of the back 4, keep it simple and pinch the ball and get us on the counter.

CM Kieran Lee - Buzz around, close down, keep the ball.

RM Chris Maguire - he's got to go back to basics, he's a good footballer but tries to be Messi.

LM Jeremy Helan - Most improved player this season for me, either LB or LM, yes he's not technically brilliant but away from home he's got to be in the side PACE.

F Atdhe Nuhiu - Big Atdhe in the number 10 role, stop trying to turn him into a target man and play to his strengths, ball to feet.

F Stevie May - Last defenders shoulder, get in the 6 yard box and work hard, it will come.

The first 10 mins a critical, fast start, pressure high up the pitch, work the keeper early, take it from there.

Subs.

Chris Kirkland

Sam Hutchinson - last 10 max.

Joe Mattock - if passes fitness test.

Lewis Baker - give him half hour when Lee runs out of steam.

Rhys McCabe

Jacques Maghoma - need more from him.

Caolan Lavery

End of thread really, Id take a point.

I would go with that. Not sure if Dielna will make the squad as he twisted his knee against city. If he's out then Helan would move to left back with Maghoma coming in.

Guest TommyTank

I would go with that. Not sure if Dielna will make the squad as he twisted his knee against city. If he's out then Helan would move to left back with Maghoma coming in.

I accept that.

We need to frustrate Forest, they've not won in a while and the longer this game goes without them scoring, the fans will get on their back. If we take the lead, then the pressure will really pile on the home side.

Providing they're fit, I'd go with...

Westwood

Palmer

Lees

Loovens

Dielna

Magiure

Semedo

Lee

Helan

May

Nuhiu

Gray'll go with...

- - - - - Westwood

Palmer - Lees - Loovens - Dielna

Maguire - Lee - Semedo - Helan

- - - - - Nuhiu - May

with Baker on the bench

We did alright against city with more or less this lineup (Maghoma in for Maguire).

No reason to change it imo.