TEAM FOR FOREST AWAY

Helan to left back if Dielna isn't fit enough and Maghoma back on the wing.

Stobbs or Floro may have to appear on the bench.

How the roger are we 10th? Our team is tiny.

Does make you wonder how far we could go with a couple of good signings. Must do better at home though.

If I wasn't clear, I meant May gets in those positions Maguire doesn't, makes those runs, anticipates that space. Maguire will normally receive the ball, get to the byline and lose possession by cutting it back to an opponent. Granted both are inconsistent, but for me May is the better striker

Isn't the general OwlsTalk consensus that a striker should score goals?  If so, then Nuhiu is a definite and Maguire is ahead of May. 

Edited by shandypants

GK - Westwood

RB - Palmer

CB - Lees

CB - Loovens

LB - Helan

CDM - Semedo

CM - Lee

CM - Baker

RF - May

LF - Lavery

ST - Nuhiu

Would like to see Helan an Palmer as more wing backs with Semedo dropping back into defence when we attack. Lavery and May support strikers rather than being wingers.

Personally, I think we should continue with the Nuhiu/May partnership.  Forest will be pushing on, therefore, there could be some space for May to exploit through the channels and behind the defence.  May shouldn't chase everything down but spend more time in and around the 18yrd box - he'll not knacker himself out doing that and his teammates will know he's in there rather than him being stood next to the corner flag. Nuhiu is on fire at the moment, therefore, he should be first name on the teamsheet.  Give them both a good hour/70 Minutes and if if doesn't look like its working go with a Nuhiu/Maguire partnership. 

May has bagged more than Maguire hasn't he?

Sorry.  When I said "score goals" I meant "in goal scoring form".  As stated above, I would start May over Maguire in a forward role, however, if we go with the argument levelled against Nuhiu (i.e only strtikers in goal scoring form should play) then it should be Nuhiu and Maguire.  When did May last score?  Weeks ago, wasn't it?  I don't necessarily subscribe to that view (because I think Nuhiu is worth his place even if not scoring) but that argument is prevelant on this forum. 

GK - Westwood

RB - Palmer

CB - Lees

CB - Loovens

LB - Helan

CDM - Semedo

CM - Lee

CM - Baker

RF - May

LF - Lavery

ST - Nuhiu

Would like to see Helan an Palmer as more wing backs with Semedo dropping back into defence when we attack. Lavery and May support strikers rather than being wingers.

Would agree with this, but drop Lavery for Maguire. 

Be good to see Buxton / Hutch on the bench. 

Edited by Shifty Powers

Surprised people are wanting to break the Nuhiu/May partnership in favour of Maguire considering they gave a world class defence problems on Sunday

Yep - I agree.  May and Nuhiu looked the business last Sunday - they deserve the chance to continue together.  What we must consider though is that May was afforded the space against Man City which he revelled in (maybe May is a striker that can operate better against those types of defences?).  I would guess that Forest won't allow May the same space - we must consider this when reviewing his performance if he plays this Saturday.