TEAM FOR FOREST AWAY

Doubt any new faces will be in from Saturday

I'd go with

Westwood

Palmer Lees Loovens Dielna

Maghoma Semedo Lee Helan

Nuhiu Maguire

The same team that won at Wigan except Dielna in for Mattock. Westwood in goal if he's fit, Kirkland back to the bench. Perhaps Buxton and Hutchinson will be on the bench? Would be nice to see, espeically Buxton as we're short defensively at the moment. Would not rush Hutchinson back whatsoever right now.

Guest wilyfox

Well it can't differ radically from the team that faced City because we don't have the numbers.

Edited by wilyfox

Maguire blows hot and cold a lot more than May. Can understand not wanting to change a winning side, but for me May poses a bigger threat

Sorry, but that's rubbish. I'd say the exact opposite, Maguire is our most consistent attacking performer, Nuhiu and May has been tried and tested a number of times this season and has shown to be lacking in any sort of goal threat. 

Maguire has started the last two league games upfront and we have won them both. Also think May could have more of an impact coming off the bench.

Kirkland

Palmer

Lees

Loovens

Dielna

Maghoma

Lee

Semedo

Helan

Mavery

Maguire

Subs: Dawson, Corry, De Havilland, May, McCabe, Nuhiu, Young.

I'd hope we can strengthen the squad before then, that group looks a little weak

Guest wilyfox

Kirkland

Palmer

Lees

Loovens

Dielna

Maghoma

Lee

Semedo

Helan

Mavery

Maguire

Subs: Dawson, Corry, De Havilland, May, McCabe, Nuhiu, Young.

1-0 Mavery.

Sorry, but that's rubbish. I'd say the exact opposite, Maguire is our most consistent attacking performer, Nuhiu and May has been tried and tested a number of times this season and has shown to be lacking in any sort of goal threat. 

Maguire has started the last two league games upfront and we have won them both. Also think May could have more of an impact coming off the bench.

If I wasn't clear, I meant May gets in those positions Maguire doesn't, makes those runs, anticipates that space. Maguire will normally receive the ball, get to the byline and lose possession by cutting it back to an opponent. Granted both are inconsistent, but for me May is the better striker

He doesn't put the ball away when he does get there though!

I have every faith the goals will start coming. First season in this league, a tremendous leap from that pub league - he's still getting used to the pace, awareness and physicality of this division

Guest owl from retford

Same team that played at city apart from westwood back in goal maybe stick floro on bench to cover LB slot