Possible Forest v Owls live TV for expats and holidaying Owls

So just to summarise. You are in England but the match will be on in your pub? Is that right?

That is correct

Bit of a pattern here. I watched us against Forest in your bar 2 years ago, and you were over in England. Coincidence?

Best pint of Guiness in Lanzarote too.

Guest eggsarnie

Is there any apps for these streams ?

Got a good android phone, good internet speeds and chromecast but just cannot seem to get past the pop ups to view the game on my phone so I can cast it ?

Guest eggsarnie

You can get xbmc (Kodi) on Android

I've heard of xbmc, but can you explain which one off play store I need ?

Seemed to remember I need to install an apk file from the web when I last looked into it a few years back ?

I've heard of xbmc, but can you explain which one off play store I need ?

Seemed to remember I need to install an apk file from the web when I last looked into it a few years back ?

Only ever installed on windows and iOS. You need the sports devil add on. A bit of googling should see you through- well worth the effort as it makes life a lot easier getting streams once you're up and running. Also great for films with the Movies 25 or Ice Films add ons. All this is free by the way.

Guest johnowls

talking apps. since i got my galaxy s4 i cant find the official football league app so i can listen to player on my phone. is it available on andriod as i can't find it anywhere.

talking apps. since i got my galaxy s4 i cant find the official football league app so i can listen to player on my phone. is it available on andriod as i can't find it anywhere.

I just got a message on the iPad saying the app has been retired on 31/12/14 and replaced by something else.