It's a results business

obviously Blackpool having a player sent off in the 2nd minute of injury time when we were 1-0 up was going to alter the result ....we'd played 92 minutes against 11 ffs

Technically they were down to ten for the last ten minutes having used all 3 subs and the right back went off injured.

But it made little difference

Forest will be a tough test. but ive no doubt well go there an give it a reyt good go, 

bit of luck on the night - sneak a win, onwards an upwards, ya never know.

Bolton & Birmingham have both pulled there socks up under new managers, but that said, these two games are no worse than 50/50 games, momentum can sometimes swing these tight fixtures. 

we can dream, and its probably all it is, but points take care of themselves on a match by match basis and while we are behind loads of these clubs in so many ways, mainly financially/squad wise, we have reached the point were for 90 mins on the pitch, we give these sides a good test. 

Two 'magic dust' loans and a big rub of the green luck wise, for 3 months and the end of the season, last 10 games will still be alive for us. what a refreshing change that would be..

I really don't want to be negative.

But I just wish we had a bit more about us going forward.

We really are wee wee poor.

But they sure do work hard and are very organised.

It might not be popular to say it but a bit of the problem is always playing semedo in midfield. In my opinion.

we lost when he was out?

I have to say I would've snatched anyones hands off if they'd offered me this at the start of the season.

We're very solid, very hard-working, and barring Fulham, are always in a game

I think, considering the budget, or lack thereof really, we should be pleased with the season so far.

I'd be happy with year on year progression, and a top-half finish, but if we keep up as we are, and are still within touching distance of the play-offs feb/march time who knows?! At the mo it's nice to be looking up in this division and not down!!

I see JonTheOwl is lurking, negging on here. Some people do thrive on negativity don't they?

How about posting and saying what a great job SG and the club are doing Jon? Or are you going to start another "We're in trouble" thread????

He negged a pic of my family dog on christmas day, I wouldn't be offended by joffrey the owl.

It's quiet on here tonight.

There's a good proportion of Owlstalk that seem to enjoy it more when we lose.

Sadly there are a fair few who only seem to come on here to bait and stir.

No fun for some of them when we are 10th in the league having just got a good result. They will be back as soon as the transfer windows opens to start moaning about lack of signings.

I think it may be a good idea for Beholder to take a break from posting on this site as his credibility is currently very low. 

We all recall how he backed the netball-loving Dave Jones to the bitter end.

And now he criticises Semedo who has been so critical to the very solidity and organisation he refers to.  Beholder said:

"But they sure do work hard and are very organised.

It might not be popular to say it but a bit of the problem is always playing semedo in midfield. In my opinion
"