Brighton

Guest spacko

There were a load of London owls near me at Brighton.There were getting on my boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is that?

Guest spacko

Pay there money & have just as much right to be there as me I suppose.

I'm glad you see it that way, the amount of abuse i've received for being a wednesday fan because i live down south really does my head in to the extent i've had a few heated arguements with people over it. I can see why you'd think it sounds weird, but then think about how far we all have to travel to get there just to watch a home game!! The fact that we were at Brighton suggests we've all probably got season tickets, which is quite a committment to make really as it takes up a whole day, rather than a half hour bus journey like I used to have when I lived in Sheffield, not to mention the cost! Edited by spacko

I'm glad you see it that way, the amount of abuse i've received for being a wednesday fan because i live down south really does my head in to the extent i've had a few heated arguements with people over it. I can see why you'd think it sounds weird, but then think about how far we all have to travel to get there just to watch a home game!! The fact that we were at Brighton suggests we've all probably got season tickets, which is quite a committment to make really as it takes up a whole day, rather than a half hour bus journey like I used to have when I lived in Sheffield, not to mention the cost!

Too true. Pity no one from the london area can reply in a timely fashion. Nice to see this thread kick off days after the match.