Westwood though

Guest Carlo Ancelotti

He's a good keeper, yes.

Save from May though was utterly outstanding.

Lewis has always been a good keeper.

He won't stay In division 3.

Not knocking the save but the ball hit him. It was a gamble that paid off

Absolutely lamentable miss though

It's also why it's so much easier to shine in the championship than the premier - a half decent striker buries that chance

Come on scram that's a goalies job to spread himself and block as much of the goal as possible we'd have all been reyt peed off if he had stood there and only stuck one hand out, just my opinion but I thought it was the best save I've seen at Hillsborough in a long time.

By the way I'm not trying to knock you Scram my knowledge and experience of football is only about 3% of yours.

Come on scram that's a goalies job to spread himself and block as much of the goal as possible we'd have all been reyt peed off if he had stood there and only stuck one hand out, just my opinion but I thought it was the best save I've seen at Hillsborough in a long time.

By the way I'm not trying to knock you Scram my knowledge and experience of football is only about 3% of yours.

Talk about hyperbole, it wasn't even the best save of the game.   The one from May's header was better.

Notice the difference when other teams break.

Seem to pile men into the box whereas we usually have the one to aim for before we pick out the guy sat in row J

great save but what a pathetic attempt at cutting the cross out by Helan, he actually showed him the gap where to put it !

Pass the sick bucket

of course a keepers job is to spread themselves - the point i'm making is that Westwood gambled and the header was a poor one that hit him - if he'd have headed it anywhere else on target it would have gone in

It's not a criticism - its an observation