c'mon milan...

and find a buyer, it's not wearing thin...

it's worn fackin' threadbare now...

time to sell up n' move on, the club, the team, the supporters need to move forward...

YOU DON'T...

thanx for dragging us up here, but your time is served...

you are willing to do no more, and nearly all the support can see that...

time to sell up n' move on, the club, the team, the supporters need to move forward...

YOU DON'T...

I agree he's just not looking hard enough.

I found 3 potential billionairre buyers down the back of my sofa last week.

C'mon Milan sort it out!

I agree he's just not looking hard enough.

I found 3 potential billionairre buyers down the back of my sofa last week.

C'mon Milan sort it out!

he needs a more realistic price...

we don't need a billionaire buyer...

let's be fair how many were not gobsmacked at the so called selling price to mammadov?

if i put our house up for £750,000 i doubt it will sell, if i put it in at £25 it will...

there's a more realistic price for both the buyer and seller somewhere in between... 

YOU DON'T...

What you're saying is true. The problem is, he can't conjure a willing billionaire buyer from thin air.

What you're saying is true. The problem is, he can't conjure a willing billionaire buyer from thin air.

it's not a billionaire needed...

keeping the staff we have, and adding around £10m worth of talent if done at the start would have us in and around the play off places or even above...

f-me, were just above toytown, in a division where bournemouth are THE big hitters and brentford are runnin' amok...

it's not a billionaire needed...

keeping the staff we have, and adding around £10m worth of talent if done at the start would have us in and around the play off places or even above...

f-me, were just above toytown, in a division where bournemouth are THE big hitters and brentford are runnin' amok...

Where we going to get £10m from

he needs a more realistic price...

we don't need a billionaire buyer...

let's be fair how many were not gobsmacked at the so called selling price to mammadov?

if i put our house up for £750,000 i doubt it will sell, if i put it in at £25 it will...

there's a more realistic price for both the buyer and seller somewhere in between... 

Sorry, you're completely right. A billion is not needed.

Last week  a group of 1/2 billionaires, lost on their Duke of Edinburgh bronze award expedition came into my local at Penistone and complained that they wanted to but a South Yorskhire club, but didn't know where to start.

Sorry, you're completely right. A billion is not needed.

Last week  a group of 1/2 billionaires, lost on their Duke of Edinburgh bronze award expedition came into my local at Penistone and complained that they wanted to but a South Yorskhire club, but didn't know where to start.

it's only a guess but i don't think you'll find him or her in south yorskshire...

and have even less chance if the price is way over the top...

Yeah come on and sell us to anyone.

We don't care if we spunk millions and millions and get into serious trouble like others have done.

We don't want to be run as a decent business we just want to spend billions.

Buy us a chuffin scoreboard FFS

MILAN OUT ASAP

Not seen it on here but Mammadov and his advisors were allegedly seen at Hillsborough this week.

Still our best chance chance of a take-over.

The (very) few rich people I know share a few charactersistcs, stuborness and not wanting to lose face. He may well want to see this deal through, if he can.

Interestingly there have been no leaks/updates regarding MM taking legal action against HM, regarding sponsership deals etc.

Guest Sheff Owl

Milan keeps saying there is always interest but people don't come up to the table.

Probably because they make a 'tentative' enquiry and Milan say's i'm looking for.........

They then say ok, i'll get back to you - never to be seen again.

The supply of Russian billionaires is a bit thin at present. They have disappeared from the London property market over the last few months. The west has imposed sanctions on Russia after they annexed the Crimea and their economy has imploded due to the 40% drop in the price of oil.

Most of the super rich are directly or indirectly connected to oil be it Russians or Arabs. There are some from the far east but even China is going through a bad patch.

The chance of Milan finding a buyer anytime soon has gone from moderately good to a rank outsider.

He won't be selling any time soon. Which is a pity because he seems to have lost interest.