Owls and Blades battle it out over van Veen

Agent to Van Veen

"Right son, there are 2 clubs in for you. One plays in the English Championship., mid table side, with a Dutchman as a pillar of their outstanding defence. They just need a goal scorer to make them the real deal. The other plays in a pub league and their ground is a pig pen. One is massive and the other.....isn't.

Your choice."

Agent to Van Veen

"Right son, there are 2 clubs in for you. One plays in the English Championship., mid table side, with a Dutchman as a pillar of their outstanding defence. They just need a goal scorer to make them the real deal. The other plays in a pub league and their ground is a pig pen. One is massive and the other.....isn't.

Your choice."

Or like this:

"Right son, there are 2 clubs in for you. One plays in the English Championship., mid table side, whose fans don't know difference between Dutchman, and Belgian. They just need a goal scorer to make them the real deal. The other plays in a pub league and their ground is a pig pen. One is massive and the other.....isn't.

Your choice."

Or like this:

"Right son, there are 2 clubs in for you. One plays in the English Championship., mid table side, whose fans don't know difference between Dutchman, and Belgian. They just need a goal scorer to make them the real deal. The other plays in a pub league and their ground is a pig pen. One is massive and the other.....isn't.

Your choice."

I dont get it.

I dont get it.

Me neither. I can only assume malek's under the impression that either Loovens or this van Veen are Dutch.

By the way, lads, 'Veen' is pronounced more like English 'vain'. Sorry to spoil the songs!

Edited by edwardjameswells

Me neither. I can only assume malek's under the impression that either Loovens or this van Veen are Dutch.

By the way, lads, 'Veen' is pronounced more like English 'vain'. Sorry to spoil the songs!

"You're van Veen

You probably think this song is about you

Don't you?"

Edited by mirodo