Wigan Ticket Prices

I suppose we offered the Living Social tickets for £12 to Home fans for the home game a couple of weeks ago. So, its fair enough in one respect. The season ticket holders lose out again though.

Have the rules on ticket prices changed recently? I always thought that away fans should be charged the same as home fans for equivalent seats?

I suppose we offered the Living Social tickets for £12 to Home fans for the home game a couple of weeks ago. So, its fair enough in one respect. The season ticket holders lose out again though.

Have the rules on ticket prices changed recently? I always thought that away fans should be charged the same as home fans for equivalent seats?

I think there are a set number of times a season (2 or 3) in which you can charge different prices.

I think there are a set number of times a season (2 or 3) in which you can charge different prices.

Thanks, I've just looked at the Football League rules.

34.2.11 Discounts or special promotions (in each case for one match only) made available to supporters of the Home Club must also be made available on a similar basis to visiting supporters provided always that each Club shall be permitted to designate four (4) Matches per Season as ‘local promotion’ Matches where this Regulation shall be deemed not to apply. Clubs shall notify the Executive of the Matches so designated as and when they are designated.

Read more at http://www.football-league.co.uk/global/section5.aspx#V1drXl4R5Vwq58o2.99

I guess this is one of the "local promotions"

Quite funny that their fans are complaining about the prices at Leeds and the players are contributing to the cost.

Then they don't replicate offers to away fans.

I know it's different circumstances and they don't have to offer us the same deal but don't get all high and mighty about prices when your own club are ripping off fellow football fans.

Guest Charlton

We will take a big following regardless. I'm sitting with the Wigan fans along with six mates. Same at Man City, I have bought tickets for their end as have loads of Wednesdayites. Their will be more like 10,000 this time from the Steel City.

Anyone know when the Forest tickets go on sale? How many tickets do they normally give us?