Wigan Away Ticket Details

The Owls travel to Wigan on Tuesday 30 December (7.45pm) and ticket details are as follows:

SWFC have been allocated an initial batch 2,600 tickets at the DW Stadium with further tickets available subject to demand.

Prices are as follows.

Adults £25

Over 65s £18

Under 16s £10

Ambulant disabled supporters are priced at the relevant prices above with a carer free of charge.

There are 14 wheelchair spaces available priced at the relevant prices above, again with a carer free of charge.

Inter City Owl

SWFC are running official travel coaches for this fixture from Hillsborough and Flat Street, departing at 4.00pm.

Prices are as follows:

Adults £16

Children £15

Tickets and travel sale details:

Monday 8 December: Season Ticket holders

Thursday 11 December: Owls Members and Owls Foundation Members

Monday 15 December: General sale

Please note that ALL sales dates are subject to availability.

Tickets can be purchased in person at the Ticket Office, at the Sheffield Wednesday Online Shop or by telephone on 0871 900 1867 (£2 booking fee per ticket)

Supporters who attend this game will receive ten Ticket Priority Points.

Read more at http://www.swfc.co.uk/news/article/ticket-news-wigan-v-wednesday-2124167.aspx#XbDRjJ5yUF9vg3JU.99

I think it was some sort of special offer, didn't we let them in at our place for £10 last year?

That's a good point, I think we did.

As for the offer at theirs, I thought Wigan charged a flat cheap fee for the entire stadium.

Guest Charlton

Will be loads of wednesday lads on their end like the good old days! Make sure we wave to the wednesday fans at the opposite end like we did in the good old days!