Football Agent Monopoly - Help Needed

These are great, thanks for all the suggestions so far especially Last Great Hope who has done loads of good ones.

Advance to go "The Transfer window opens, advance to go"

Advance to go

Collect 10 - â€œYou have won second prize in a beauty drinking contest. Collect £10.”

Collect 10 from each player

Collect 100 - "Your client replaces Joe Hart as face of head and shoulders - collect 100"

Collect 100 - "You secure a contract for Wim Jonk that gives an appearance bonus for matches missed through injury. Collect 100"

Collect 100

Collect 150

Collect 20

Collect 200 - "Bung handed over in brown paper bag - collect £200"

Collect 200 - "Negotiate a clients contract with P Ridsdale - collect 200 in extra commission"

Collect 200

Collect 200

Collect 50 - "Luis Suarez bites your player, collect £50 from selling photos of the bite"

Collect 50 - "H Redknapp describes your client as "Triffic" from his car on deadline day - collect 50"

Get out of jail free - "You employ Arry's solicitor - Get out of jail free"

Get out of jail free

Go back 3 spaces - "You only negotiated a 5% bonus - Go back 3 spaces"

Go to jail – "You and a client goes on night out with G Madine – Go to jail" 

Go to jail

Pay 10 "Your cousin tells you he can bribe a player to pick up a yellow card. Pay 25 to take part "

Pay 100 -

Pay 150 - "You are sued by Sheffield United for no reason, pay £150"

Pay 15 - "Your client is not George Weah's cousin, pay £15"

Pay 20 - â€œJohn Terry caught sleeping with your Wife, Pay £100 divorce legal fees”

Pay 25 - "Your client is prematurely balding, pay £25 for new hair plugs"

Pay 25 per house & 100 per hotel

Pay 40 per house & 115 per hotel - "The property deal you advised your client on is actually a scam - Pay 40 per house & 115 per hotel" 

Pay 50 - "Your Mrs caught you cheating, pay £200 for a holiday"

Pay 50 - "Your client uses racist language in tweet - pay 50"

Love it! When can I buy one??

Presumably the house/hotel thing doesn't work if you replace land/streets with players.  How about the idea of being able to tie your players down to long term contracts with you once you have the group/set (1 house becomes a 1 yr contract).  An opponent landing on one of your players pays compo for "tapping up" your player (longer the contract, the higher the compo).  Same mechanic, different story.

Get on Dragon's Den lad :)

Thanks for the kind words.

Yeah similar to what you suggested really, for the houses I am considering replacing them with contracts, maybe small plastic scrolls if I can find any maybe Lego or Playmobil do them. For the hotel it might have to be a golden or a big contract. I like the tapping up thing.

I am only making one copy for myself as I'd be infringing on dozens of copyright laws if I was to sell it, not just the game makers but also all the photos I've used.. The whole thing is getting out of hand to be honest, I've got to get the board printed and then attach it to an existing Monopoly board (so that it fits nicely in the box), then I've got to make all the cards not just Chance and Community Chest but also all the property cards as well. 

Should be great when its done though. Will post some photos on here when its completed.

Guest kingscross2hirst

You advise your player to force a transfer- collect £100

You tell a journalist several clubs are targeting your player - collect £50

Guest kingscross2hirst

Your star foreign player says the local woman are all fat and ugly (Barnsley) and demands a transfer -collect £100

Can you do a Wednesday only version with Hirsty as Mayfair and Nuhiu as Old Kent Road.....or Clarke....no make it O'Grady......Olsen.....David Johnson (the one who went to hartlepool)...Woods..in fact don't do it, I've got depressed just thinking about that first strip!!

Starting at Mayfair and working back might be a better option

Hirst

Waddle

Nilsson

Walker

Smith

Hodge

Westwood

Springett

Atkinson

Charlton

Francis