They want Madine on a permanent deal.

Be hard to command a decent fee with him being out of contract next summer I believe?  I'd be more interested in inserting a sizeable sell-on percentage, just in case he does go on to fulfill the potential he has.  

Though if he does keep scoring for Coventry between now and Jan 4th, we'd be silly not to bring him back and stick him in the side for a few weeks, just to see if its all clicked.  

Guest Sheff Owl

No matter how good Madine is/isn't he's not got a hope in hell at Sheffield Wednesday as the fans just won't take to him.

Always remember that thread during the summer of the promotion season when a hell of a lot of people were slagging him off then - IN PRE SEASON!

He then went on to score goals that got us promotion..

For his sake it might be best he goes because of the fan base.

For me I think it will be a big mistake as there is a very good player in there.

Just keep on the we'll never forgive him bandwagon you righteous ones that have never made a mistake, then let it haunt it haunt you when his next move is for millions.

Guest Gershwin

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/coventry-city/transfer-talk/news/pressley-keen-on-madine-deal_191082.html

Do you think they will offer money?

Should we just let him go for nowt?

Personally I think he is done at SWFC. He might say he hasn't had the chances but i disagree. He has had lots of them but he hasn't shown enough- although he has talent and that may get proven at a later stage at this level. 

Better that he gets a clean slate at coventry and starts his career again from there.

(Apologies if already posted/ duplicate thread)

Steven Pressley has made it pretty obvious that he wants to keep Madine at Coventry. Hardly surprising, the loanee is doing well for the Sky Blues.

I suspect Wednesday will be happy to move him on if Coventry make a realistic offer in January. Madine's out of contract next year and he's not proven himself beyond 3rd level/division. He'll not command a big transfer fee.

Steven Pressley has made it pretty obvious that he wants to keep Madine at Coventry. Hardly surprising, the loanee is doing well for the Sky Blues.

I suspect Wednesday will be happy to move him on if Coventry make a realistic offer in January. Madine's out of contract next year and he's not proven himself beyond 3rd level/division. He'll not command a big transfer fee.

while i dont think he´ll command a big fee we did pay a big fee for him and he hadnt proven himself above the 3rd level at the time .....

Stick to song writing George  lol