They want Madine on a permanent deal.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/coventry-city/transfer-talk/news/pressley-keen-on-madine-deal_191082.html

Do you think they will offer money?

Should we just let him go for nowt?

Personally I think he is done at SWFC. He might say he hasn't had the chances but i disagree. He has had lots of them but he hasn't shown enough- although he has talent and that may get proven at a later stage at this level. 

Better that he gets a clean slate at coventry and starts his career again from there.

(Apologies if already posted/ duplicate thread)

Guest Big Guns

i think we should let him go ,but i dont think hes ever had a fair chance here so its best for us and him if he goes ,not sure we will get a fee but maybe if they wany him bad enough they will offer something to make sure they get him 

and im not bothered that hes a bad boy 

I'd want a profit from him after all we've done for him. Stood by him and that.

I like Madine and still reckon he could cut it at this level. But if he's happier there and getting more minutes then he should try to grab this opportunity with both hands and we shouldn't get in his way.

A lot depends on the performances of May, Nuhiu and Lavery in the next month.

I think though that Gray has already made his mind up whether to keep him or move him on and I think it is probably the latter.

I do believe he could be a potent striker at championship level.

Guest wilyfox

Gotta be worth a nominal fee in January. 50-100k or summat like that. Can't see Milan willing to let him go for nowt considering how much he forked out for him in the first place and the trouble he's caused. Nor can I see him being worth a new championship contract in the summer - Don't think he'd sign it either.

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/coventry-city/transfer-talk/news/pressley-keen-on-madine-deal_191082.html

Do you think they will offer money?

Should we just let him go for nowt?

Personally I think he is done at SWFC. He might say he hasn't had the chances but i disagree. He has had lots of them but he hasn't shown enough- although he has talent and that may get proven at a later stage at this level. 

Better that he gets a clean slate at coventry and starts his career again from there.

(Apologies if already posted/ duplicate thread)

I have to disagree here, he has hardly had a chance at this level.

He's only started 10 games in the championship and scored 3 goals not really that many chnaces.

if it happens good luck to the lad never had the games (THIS season) that he could have given us a goal return , some don't want him here anyway whether he did the business or not ,therefor maybe the change is the best way around it for all,personally I think given the games he could have been an asset but I expect the madine outers would say different that's their choice

Edited by trevdi9

Guest Big Guns

i´m just amazed they can afford his wages unless of course he´s prepared to take a drop in them and then i´d be amazed again.

Not all clubs are as tight as us