Smile Tickets - what's the score ?

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

You asked a question, who's likely to know general fans or Wednesdayite themselves?

It worked well anyway, no ones interested in what you have to say. Mind you that's not surprising

You asked a question, who's likely to know general fans or Wednesdayite themselves?

It worked well anyway, no ones interested in what you have to say. Mind you that's not surprising

Ok

Have had enough of you now

Either contribute to the Wednesdayite section by discussing WEDNESDAYITE and stop trolling posters 

It's that simple

If you have something to say about Wednesdayite in this section then that's great, let's talk

If not then refrain from sniping and trolling posters

Thanks

Owlstalk Shop

Guest WoodhouseOwl77

What's good for the goose is good for the gander

Point remains, why would a general fan provide you with a better answer than emailing them direct?

All your interested in from where I'm sat is stirring, not going well though and if you're going to do that you've got to expect some back

Anyway I'm done until the next time your agenda driven posts start again

That's it - you're gone.

It's not like you weren't warned

Mentalist

For everyone else - it's sad times when we have to moderate the site due to people trolling and having no desire to discuss the actual topics, but as you've seen I've issued numerous unheeded warnings to this nutter.

Not my understanding of trolling.

Not my understanding of trolling.

Regardless it was clear Woodhouse had no intent of engaging on the subjects and topics and instead was purely intent on personal gripes and argument.

Not conducive to a positive or constructive site/section so action was taken

And regardless of what the actual definition of trolling is I asked many many times for him to engage the subject and not the posters and he declined in favour of personal aggression towards others.

Owlstalk Shop

Regardless it was clear Woodhouse had no intent of engaging on the subjects and topics and instead was purely intent on personal gripes and argument.

Not conducive to a positive or constructive site/section so action was taken

And regardless of what the actual definition of trolling is I asked many many times for him to engage the subject and not the posters and he declined in favour of personal aggression towards others.

of course you have a point. It is your site and you can do want, a bit like Milan and the club, however, you may want to look back at some of your posts. Edited by M Royds

of course you have a point. It is your site and you can do want, a bit like Milan and the club, however, you may want to look back at some of your posts.

Too true, it may be his site but be has said many things far worse than Woodhouse. It's perhaps ironic that the three most recent threads on the Wednesdayite were started by Owlstalk.  Maybe good for getting the required number of hits required!!!!!

It's perhaps ironic that the three most recent threads on the Wednesdayite were started by Owlstalk.  Maybe good for getting the required number of hits required!!!!!

Oh give it a rest and get your own material mate ffs.

It's nothing to do with site traffic and I can pretty much guarantee that you didn't think that up all by yourself.

Owlstalk Shop

Here's how it works

1) You post a thread about a topic

2) People debate the topic

Recently we've had 

1) Someone posts a topic
2) Someone disagrees so starts attacking the poster instead of debating and offering their side of the argument

So I've had enough and am gonna start clamping down on it until we can debate like adults instead of every flipping thread being overtaken with people with agendas looking to shut people up by attacking them personally as we've seen in this section and others.

Once that's achieved then maybe I / We / You can offer an opinion on something knowing that we won't have some mentalist coming along trying to derail threads by causing friction and arguments through personal abuse and attacks.

Owlstalk Shop

Good to hear Neil

I accept I have been guilty on occasions of overstepping the mark and have had it thrown back in my face, but most of my posts in this section over the years have debated "Supporters Groups" and the possible way forward. Latterly yep I have jumped in on the Wednesdayite / FPS situation because I think there are some good questions being posed. People will think I have an agenda, their perogative but upto 4 years ago this entity controlled 10% of OUR club and that is the bit that concerns me. What was happening in their own entity when they had influence over the club

Oh give it a rest and get your own material mate ffs.

It's nothing to do with site traffic and I can pretty much guarantee that you didn't think that up all by yourself.

I can assure you no one is telling me what to say. I just think that you are confrontational just for the sake of it. Whether it's Wednesdayite or the new supporters club you immediately jump down their throats without giving them a chance. There aren't many people offering their services to help those running Wednesdayite so leave them alone to get on with it. Until the membership  

decides on its way forward they will decide, not you, you're not a member..

You have the audacity to tell me to get my own material and yet you keep posting threads about Wednesdayite knowing full well you are only trying to goad Paul into answering when you know he isn't going to. 

I am reasonably new to Owlstalk and I don't know many contributors but of course I have managed to identify a couple on here. Obviously I recognise Paul and the only other one I can identify is Grandad, perhaps one of your better texters because he always tries to look at subjects objectively when giving his thoughts and opinions. I probably have met or seen most of the other contributors because if there is anything going on with Sheffield Wednesday I'm usually there. As far as I know I don't know who Woodhouse is,neither do I know you.

Being in the media,you have to be throw out objectionable criticism to get the required feedback, it's no good for Owlstalk if you agree with everyone and everything. You never read of a T.V. critic writing anything wrong about programmes on BBC 3 or4 because nobody watches them,but he will criticize so called soaps and reality celebrity programmes to get the required response. Blue Goggles must have been heaven for Owlstalk, maximum response for little outlay and then to follow that we had a couple of months of the Rapist which kept us all enthralled but now that has died down you have to work a little harder to keep interesting topics. That's why we are now being flooded with threads from Owlstalk in the hope that some of them generate feedback. Of course if those fail you can always fall back on an old favourite, Wednesdayite, let's start another thread about them, that is usually

good for a few days. 

Going back to your reply to your earlier comments I would be most grateful if you could let me know who you think is telling me what to write ,you are totally wrong,but I'd like to know. 

Now I suppose you are going to ban me now!!!!!!!!