Kirkland Unhappy at Being Back Up 'Keeper

Yeh course he is,as if they're gunna loan the divisions best keeper back to us after spaffin £2 mill on himas ridiculous as your post !!

They have Darlow till the end of the season 

Makes sense

The only way we are going to get any decent money to spend on the 1st team IS by selling a player first.

What was the length of Westwood's contract?, plus he will only leave if it is in his interest, i:e 1st team goalie

I don't know what wages either player is on, but I can guess they are both on a decent wedge, so if it is Kirkland, then we release his wage up to reinvest in an out field player or two in January, if it is Westwood, we receive a Fee plus his wages to reinvest.

Guest Sheff Owl

There is no way Wednesday will hold out for 4 million, we will sell him on the cheap.

We have never done well at selling players, look at the Antonio deal, 1.5 million and a 30% sell on clause to Reading, did we even make a profit on him? For what some players go for it's a ridiculous price.

Said before it will probably be a undisclosed fee and we will have let ourselves get our pants pulled down.