Milan Mandaric and the judgement...

Some fans don't deserve a football club.

It's ok Arthur, they think there is a magic wand any owner can wave.

MM can't win.

He spends money and he'll get attacked for increasing debt.

He doesn't spend money and he's too tight.

The sooner one of our internet keyboard warriors open their own wallets and buy the club, the sooner we'll be saved eh?

Trouble is, most of these fans won't even turn up to a home game yet they feel qualified to constantly bleat about a guy with more balls than they will ever have, someone who put his money where his mouth is when he bought the club.

It's a modern day problem, especially in football, fans who haven't got any money and have achieved nothing in business telling a successful guy how to run things.

MM can't win.

The sooner one of our internet keyboard warriors open their own wallets and buy the club, the sooner we'll be saved eh?

Trouble is, most of these fans won't even turn up to a home game yet they feel qualified to constantly bleat about a guy with more balls than they will ever have, someone who put his money where his mouth is when he bought the club.

It's a modern day problem, especially in football, fans who haven't got any money and have achieved nothing in business telling a successful guy how to run things.

Clapper  :ghoulguy:

attachicon.gifmandaric_1632313c.jpg

It's November 27th 2014 and we're not into the New Year transfer window yet

There's plenty of football left to play this season

Shouldn't we therefore judge Milan, Paul Aldridge and Stuart Gray at the end of the season when we see what our finishing place in the league is ?

So you think it is unfair to pass any opinion or judgement on the fact that with 2 home games left before Christmas we are yet to score a goal from open play at Hillsborough or score twice in a game?

I don't expect us to roll teams over or win with ease but I do want us to be positive and attempt to take games to the opposition from time to time at home.

When we were sleepwalking to the bottom of the league this time las season were you happy to carry on regardless? How do you think that would have ended up?

It's a football forum about a specific club.

Passing judgement throughout the season is what we do

When we started the season well many people including me started to look up the table rather than down. That in hindsight was premature

It is pretty obvious that Milan will do what is needed to keep the club in this division and not a lot more

It's as boring as that

Not going on Saturday due to a back problem that has got worse and has kept me off work the past 7 weeks.

It will be the first home game I've missed in about 5 years and if I'm being honest I'm really not all that bothered, such is my lack of enthusiasm for anything that's Wednesday at the moment.

Shouldn't we therefore judge Milan, Paul Aldridge and Stuart Gray at the end of the season when we see what our finishing place in the league is ?

Where's the fun in that?

all the goodwill for MM must be used up by fans now. Pathetic he wont back the manager or give the players that paying fans deserve.

We are in a massive rut at the moment and attendances arent going to improve if the management of the club dont show any will either.

i cant see his thinking, we are rubbish at scoring so lets send out one of our only strikers on loan and try and get through the Xmas period with a threadbare and squad of debatable quality

Why should fans spend money on supporting the club when the owner cba.

He bought the club, hes experienced, he knows you dont go into football ownership and be able to run a club on a minimum outlay and be able to thrive.

He messed up when he bought us. Might as well be in a transfer embargo with the business we have done since early summer.

i cant see his thinking, we are rubbish at scoring so lets send out one of our only strikers on loan and try and get through the Xmas period with a threadbare and squad of debatable quality

Why should fans spend money on supporting the club when the owner cba.

He bought the club, hes experienced, he knows you dont go into football ownership and be able to run a club on a minimum outlay and be able to thrive.

He messed up when he bought us. Might as well be in a transfer embargo with the business we have done since early summer.

You make it sound like it was MM's decision to loan him out. Maybe MM should have kyboshed it, maybe he questioned it, maybe he trusts Grays decision. Who knows.

From the outside though all we know is that Madine plays well then gets dropped and shipped out. Only one man made that decision as far as i'm concerned. 

No

Just separating the emotion from the reality

Moaning about the situation at the moment is like walking out of a match after 35 minutes at 0-0

your 0-0 scoreline is very appropriate...

with the dour drab served up at home, i believe in the businesses best interests that further and better attractions be brought in soon in an attempt to address the slide in attendances... :st2:

MM can't win.

let's get things into perspective...

he isn't robin hood...

he bought the club with the intent of making a profit...

it was a business venture...

THAT'S ALL...

it might aid his sale plan if he pushed the side up the division, i imagine that will have been discussed at length...

so we wait year on year, hanging on (hopefully avoiding the dinglesque type mistake) for a buyer to emerge...

meanwhile the club cannot complain if the fans are voting with their feet...

Should we make a fuss or wait till then of the season.

Are you happy we are still not getting players in to improve the side.

Are you happy with the style of play being negative.

Are you happy we sold are only quality player for peanut s compared to what he will be worth in the near future.

Are you happy with our slow descent to the relegation zone 

The fact we cannot score a goal.

Thing is if not then the end of the season is relegation at worst is scraping up at best. 

Milan is at the helm, he wants to sell us yes but he still has a responsibility to do the best 'he' can till be passes us on to someone who can do or wants to do more. He said he would do his best did he not.

He has gone back to hibernation again. So do people saying he could do more given l the thing I mention above have a ver clear pinot. Ho and he does have funds available if he wanted to, he just doesn't.

It is very important for Milan to keep the fans on board, he does this in the most cost effective manner.

The problems now are the same problems we have had for 4 years. If you apply the same solutions to the same problems and get the same outcomes then something should tell you that your strategy needs to change.

It is getting tiresome to the point where at least 30% of those on here are correctly predicting Milans strategy in advance of his underwater speeches.    

Its not just about this season though.