Giles Coke Out For Three Weeks.

Ah well, I'm a lifelong supporter, and want what's best for my team. I don't rate Coke as any good at our current level, in fact at the level below he was only very average. The comments I made were actually positive, because I'm positive Giles Coke isn't good enough.

I don't want anybody injured, as I originally stated, but if he's injured he can't be weakening our midfield with his presence. With regards the best midfield player this season, that has to be Semedo, and that fact in itself is an indictment as to how our midfield actually is. I just don't appreciate players stealing wages from the club, and that's what the likes of Coke and Maghoma have been doing since they joined the club. I just want what's best for the team.

It is strang because when we were playing well earlier in the season it was because we were playing more football and Coke was playing well and was key to it.

Then he disappears  in a few games and the manager can't pick him.

To summarise, we are a better team with Coke in it playing well, trouble is too many times he decides not to bother.