Are we in debt?

Yes and have said this was the way things were going to go, a long time ago.

Things sadly are only going to get worse again, before they get better.

Each year our recruitment gets worse and worse, we make a bigger wee wee tail up of the summer each year

and time and time again we leave it later and later to bring players in during the season.

It spells two things to me, debt and inevitable relegation sooner or later if things carry on this way. :( 

Yep and with one of the lowest budgets in the league every year it is only a matter of time before we get relegated again, and the cycle continues.

Yep and it's sad but inevitable the manager will be the fall guy again. It's getting repetitive and tedious the cycle we seem stuck in and eventually it's bound to catch up with us.

Thanks for asking. Not as such.

No credit cards. Don't do credit cards.

No loans.

No overdraft.

£250k equity in the house.

Only £40k left on the mortgage.

New car paid for with cash.

Don't look like I've aged a day over the last 20 years.

Still as handsome, witty, and popular as ever.

Fishing at the top level in my matches now and picking up the odd bit of prize money.

Nice inheritance lined up.

It's great being me.

The bad bit is still having to work for a while longer though. Still, can't have it all ways.

This is what you were asking innit?

Don't have a yacht like eDDie though.

Yes and have said this was the way things were going to go, a long time ago.

Things sadly are only going to get worse again, before they get better.

Each year our recruitment gets worse and worse, we make a bigger wee wee tail up of the summer each year

and time and time again we leave it later and later to bring players in during the season.

It spells two things to me, debt and inevitable relegation sooner or later if things carry on this way. :( 

I thought we had signed both Tom Lees and Kieren Westwood this summer.

I think the just-holding-its-head-above-water, Northern based, Championship club, with few real assets, and trading at a loss, is reyt value for money at just 40 million.

How we manage the stampede of interest will be the difficult bit.

how much did he sell leicester for ?.......i have no idea but i´d guess it would be his benchmark for arriving at a figure .

Leicester still owe money on there nice new stadium.

Even in the state Hillsborough is in, its equity as is the training ground (which is second to none at this level) 

Our losses are covered by MM.

Which up until the end of this season FFP allows them to be to the tune of £8m. After that its fines and Embargo's of which a few in the league will be hit with in January.

Its fair to say that he should spend this that and the other, its also fair to say that it was spending this that and the other that put us on the edge of extinction, does anyone really want that again?

The guy has been honest and said he needs someone else to come in and take us to the next level, he cannot make people want to buy us, bigger crowds at bottom games for a start would make us more of an attractive proposition. 

I thought we had signed both Tom Lees and Kieren Westwood this summer.

Two out of how many? Hardly makes up for all the reliance on loanees, many of whom are shocking. With a few exceptions, like the ones we had last season who kept up up.

All the ever lasting waiting around doing everything during the season and making a pig's ear of the summer each season, having to play catch up every season,will catch up with us eventually. The back five are Championship level quality but the budget, resources and players Gray has to work with would be average in League 1 at best.

We're lucky we've over-achieved this much but inevitably eventually in the long run if this policy of doing it on the cheap continues our luck will run out.

Edited by MilansMissingMarbles