We need a manager

Our problem isn't Gray, May, McGugan, Sammy Yu or Wednesdayite. Our problem is expectation. Too many fans are still living in the 2 cup finals era. Football has moved on, and passed us, at a pace, and many still haven't twigged on. Mid table Championship is now an achievement.

Get used to it, quick.

And sadly,those days are now long gone and just staying in the Championship is the best we can hope for in this day and age where big money is king. :wacko:

Not a head coach.

A good old fashioned fire and brimstone guy

The future could be bright, the future could be Ginger!

Colin Wánker in with SG as his understudy i say, Colin will do much better on the state benefits SG has had to play with, with a single jolly heave ho  up the pitch we'll look like an effective attacking force i reckon, bypass the shyte midfield entirely!

Meggo got sacked cus he told pa what players he wanted,pa told him he cant have them so meggo tells mm pa is crap then mm sides with pa and gets rid er meggo and pa wanted gutbucket in all along cus he dint like how popular meggo wer with the fans..apparantly

So you have spoke to him as well  gary megson one of us DONT NO WEDNESDAYITE FORGET THAT

Guest Sean Gemmell

Not a head coach.

A good old fashioned fire and brimstone guy

The future could be bright, the future could be Ginger!

f**k off t**spot

Colin Wánker in with SG as his understudy i say, Colin will do much better on the state benefits SG has had to play with, with a single jolly heave ho up the pitch we'll look like an effective attacking force i reckon, bypass the shyte midfield entirely!

no ta

I reckon you need to apply.............you seem to be aware of everything our coaching staff aren't......kudos to you mate.

I know we haven't scored in open play at Hillsborough, and I know Gray's a defensive coach. Doesn't take a tactical genius to do the maths.

Question to you; are you happy that wednesday are incapable of scoring?

Nice.

I do like an intelligent debate with an erudite fellow poster.

When you get back to school tomorrow pay a little more attention in English class.

Be honest, you went back to edit that after you noticed a spelling mistake?!

You're missing the fact that I believed in Megson at first too

But then I saw what was happening and hearing what was going on behind the scenes, and there was literally zero chance of it working out hence why when he left it was not only inevitable but also for the best for all concerned including Megson.

So why try and make out it was due to poor results, dropping down the league, awful football from a poor manager?