We need a manager

We aren't losing 6m are year more lies from Milan

Clearly MM is making millions.

F@@k me, if it's so easy, like the other poster said, buy the club yourself.

99% of football club owners lose money. It's generally a game for people with big ego's and deep pockets.

MM has been smart enough to buck that trend but he's going to struggle to make any money out of owning SWFC.

Whether you believe the accounts or MM, there is no doubt the club is making a loss.

MM is now between a rock and a hard place.

Edited by RichSheffWeds

Not a head coach.

A good old fashioned fire and brimstone guy

The future could be bright, the future could be Ginger!

For new supporters, those with short memories, or stupid, it difficult to remember what calibre of manager/s was required (the last time) to drag this club back into the top division.

Jack Charlton: Irelands Most successful World Cup manager

Howard Wilkinson: Last English Manager to win the English Championship

That why idiots like the Owlstalk administrator don't understand the regret regarding Megsons departutre. Geniune Wednesday fans believed we had a manager that could be a part of of return to the top.

Look at me I watch the odd game from lanzarote and all of a sudden I'm the guru

I may have only been to 3 games this season, 4 with next Saturday and at around £400 a pop it does come a little dear.

But I have seen every single game either on Sky, Bein sports,Al Jazeera tv or via a live stream.

That doesn't make me any type of Guru but I'd like to think it would give me a right to an opinion.

Guest Sheff Owl

Gray has to change something if he wants to keep his job. 

I mean defensively we are great but attacking we are rubbish, everything we do is geared towards keeping them out, making sure the least you leave with is a point.

I mean set pieces in general are awful, yes Drenthe put in a few decent corners but i never felt we would score from them because we are so flat footed and those bloody standing jumps - ATTACK THE BALL WITH DESIRE!!

There needs to be a light bulb moment to get over this blip, remember when Dave Jones brought in Prutton and Coke and it transformed us, we need something like that again.

Our first thought is defending and maybe we have to look at that and loosen it a little, it's ok scoring a goal and then trying to hold on (that isn't good enough) we need to be able to kill teams.

For new supporters, those with short memories, or stupid, it difficult to remember what calibre of manager/s was required (the last time) to drag this club back into the top division.

That why idiots like the Owlstalk administrator don't understand the regret regarding Megsons departutre. Geniune Wednesday fans believed we had a manager that could be a part of of return to the top.

trouble with the cult members is they can't explain why the messiah got himself sacked.

Gray has to change something if he wants to keep his job. 

Surely now Grays days are numbered. A nice coach, who should never attract the 'Gray's Out' chants, but he has to go.

Then MM will try to pull a rabbit out of the hat. Will he be as lucky as Bert Mcghee, pulling future Championship and World Cup managers out of the hat?

MM pulled his rabbit and shot him.

trouble with the cult members is they can't explain why the messiah got himself sacked.

That's easy. Had an argument with the boss. Only one winner I those situations. Its not the employee.

Gray's 48th league match in charge today and overall he has won 16, drawn 16 and lost 16

but...

in the first 12 games he won 6 and collected 22pts

in the next 12 games he won 5 and collected 15pts

in the next 12 games he won 3 and collected 14 pts

in the last 12 games he won 2 and collected 13pts

Spot the trend...

Edited by kobayashi

Feck me, I'm sure Ferguson, Wenger  & Mourihno were/are always polite to their Chairmen and Directors.

Did not one Billionaire recognise the faults of departing with a manager, because they have a set of balls, and U turn.

I'm sure various Chairmen/Board Directors have wanted to get rid of Fergie/Wenger/others but thought no, lets let our EGO take 2nd place to the club prospects.

You're right though, I can't expalin why he got himslef sacked, Can you?

Feck me, I'm sure Ferguson, Wenger  & Mourihno were/are always polite to their Chairmen and Directors.

Did not one Billionaire recognise the faults of departing with a manager, because they have a set of balls, and U turn.

I'm sure various Chairmen/Board Directors have wanted to get rid of Fergie/Wenger/others but thought no, lets let our EGO take 2nd place to the club prospects.

You're right though, I can't expalin why he got himslef sacked, Can you?

Yep if he'd have walked he wouldn't have got paid for 2 years #oneofus.

yeah but  he knew that before he had the public argument so why do it ?.

Public????

Pretty sure it was in private and there was a gagging clause in his gardening leave stipulating he couldn't talk about his sacking or reasons for it.

Edited by lanzaroteowl

Yep exactly.

Thats why im hoping the reason he hasnt taken a job is because he still feels he has unfinished business here. Lets hope Milan sells soon.

You're missing the fact that I believed in Megson at first too

But then I saw what was happening and hearing what was going on behind the scenes, and there was literally zero chance of it working out hence why when he left it was not only inevitable but also for the best for all concerned including Megson.

Owlstalk Shop

Meggo got sacked cus he told pa what players he wanted,pa told him he cant have them so meggo tells mm pa is crap then mm sides with pa and gets rid er meggo and pa wanted gutbucket in all along cus he dint like how popular meggo wer with the fans..apparantly

Pretty much this. I did get the impression MM and PA didn't like the popularity of Megson.

the situation with crap signings aside never changes.....