Striker refused move but deal agreed

I cannot understand all this "Player does not want to go out on loan", if I decided not to do what my employer wanted I would have been disciplined, what powers do  the players have over their employers?.

You'd be disciplined for refusing to work for a different employer?

I move a lot of concrete on the QVC.

Probably Wood...again lol

Can imagine Gray ringing Wood's agent every day.

SG - 'Hi it's Stuart Gray from Sheffield Wednesday, was just wondering if the boy Chrissy wants to come here'?

Agent - 'No, he wants to fight for his place at Leicester, sorry'

a few days later

SG - 'Hi it's Stuart again calling from Wednesday....any movement in the boy Chrissy's mind about a move here?

Agent - 'He still feels like he can offer Leicester something, I'll let you know if he changes his mind'

a few days later

SG - 'It's Stuart Gray calling, does the boy Chrissy....'

Agent - 'NO!'

Today

SG - *ring ring...ring ring...ring ring...the person you are calling is unable to take your call....*

Part of a manger's job is to sell the club to potential players

Gray seems unable to do this.

suspect whoever it was watched a few of our matches with an impotent midfield and thought better i just sit and take the money 

the fact is whoever it was we dont want someone with so little desire to get a game

Thing is, I don't think people doubt he has potential, but I don't we should be in the position where we have to play him every week. If anything, the claims of what he was going to do this season, have fallen well short of the mark. Like Lavery, he's one for the future.

What were those claims though? He's shown he can score. He could've easily had a couple more goals than he has done, he had a dip in form after the leeds game but other than that I don't think he's done too badly and I can't think of many chances missed, more a lack of any being created in recent weeks.

The idea was always to get another striker in but it hasn't happend

What's point of signing someone when you haven't got a game for 2 weeks? You lose 2 weeks of your loan deal and pay 2 weeks wages for nothing

Yeh then you wait till last minute and get know one lol

Hi Milan gary megson

lol