England or Sheffield Wednesday?

Wednesday.

Only time I've ever seen England was 1962 v France in Euro Nations Cup.  The match was played literally at the bottom of my road (Herries Rd).    Won't see them again unless they play at Hillsbro.... and that won't happen now.  

All those years when Wembley was demolished and they played at grounds like Ipswich and Southampton..... but never at Hillsboro or The Lane.  

The Football Association Unfortunely for us, now sees Hillsborough as basically damaged goods and will not consider any more top level games to be staged in Sheffield unless a new stadium is built and that may take decades.

England or Wednesday lol

To put into context where my feelings lie.

I'd rather wednesday get a corner than england beat anyone.

I'd rather Wednesday get 3 points in an important game than England win the World Cup.

England....couldn't give a foook about them. I was cheering on Scotland to score when Stevie May came on because they were more Wednesday.

that is because you are a ladybit.

that is because you are a ladybit.

Maybe. But my point is compared to wednesday, England mean nothing to me, clearly that annoys you as I can see with that very classy and hillarious response you gave so well done. Like I said before, couldn't give a flying foook about England, Wednesday every time for me.

I said earlier Wednesday all day long for me.  I personally don't give a foook about the England national team, having said that I grew up in Wales.   Still I don't give a foook about the Welsh national team either.  

For those who support the national side, then I fully respect that decision to support England, Scotland Wales or N Ireland. 

I said earlier Wednesday all day long for me.  I personally don't give a foook about the England national team, having said that I grew up in Wales.   Still I don't give a foook about the Welsh national team either.  

For those who support the national side, then I fully respect that decision to support England, Scotland Wales or N Ireland. 

Is there 3 lions in your photo mate? ;-)