Who's got blades in their family ?

Couple of uncles, and cousins. My brother-in-law is a blade, so obviously my two nephews would turn out the same. The eldest is a massive blade...nowt i can do about that. However, we managed to rescue the youngest who now has a season ticket at Hillsborough. He also plays for the Young Owls.

No Blades , no owls..just me, Dad is a miller and brother supports newcastle as he went to uni there. As i have never lived in Sheffield I dont really know many either, think I only know 2 pigs and the banter is fine. One sent me the directions to all the league 1 teams when we went down, the following year I sent them back saying he'd need them more.

My immediate relatives aren't particularly into football, my dad's an honorary newcastle fan but isn't really bothered. My uncle and his dad were absolutely devout Halifax Town fans though. The other one supports Southend and got a bit annoyed when he took me to a game and I told him just how tinpot goal music is lol Best mate is a blade, I just can't talk to him re. Ched but otherwise he's not one of the insufferable ones.

I broke the Blade dynasty in my Family Grandad was mortified when I started watching Wednesday. All that side of the family including my sister are still Blunts. Thankfully I married into a family of Owls

I don't even have any football fans in my family really.

Mum used to be a Leeds season ticket holder in 60s and 70s but gave up when hooligans took a hold.

Dad and brother aren't into football. Neither were any of my Grandparents.

My Uncle used to play for Leeds reserves in an Amature and was offered a full time contract but he was making more as a mechanic at the time and turned it down (18 months later they introduced a minimum wage in football and wages trebled! Doh!). But he ended up playing for a variety of high level non league clubs (Most notably Bradford PA) and as a result, his passion is for non league football. He spent years as a regular attendee at Emley but they don't even exist anymore.

How I ended up as a True Fan ™ is beyond me.

Nope.

All Wednesday in my house. My stepdad, mum and two brothers.

My Dad was a Chelsea ST holder until the Ambramovich era priced him out. They're my second club to a degree.

My mums side are all Aberdeen supporters. I took 3 of them to a Wednesday match promotion season vs Orient. Think Reda scored? They loved it and are all honorary Wednesdayite's.

I seem to recall my sister going out with a blade. She eventually saw sense.

I've never had much to do with any blades. It helps that I don't live in Sheffield.

Edited by FlyingOwl