Who's got blades in their family ?

Just Uncles and cousins from my Dad side of the family,    we rarely see them.

No banter between us,     I had more fun when Wednesday vs Rotherham when the fixture list came out,    we will probably have had debates whether it was a penalty or not,  was Rotherham goal rightly given as offside etc.

Guest minsk owl

not me, ..... my old man played for us, ....... grandfather professionally repaired the players boots,  great aunt attended every home game from 1927 - 1968 ........  never have, never will .........  it's not allowed, simples

One uncle was an Owl, but one of his kids is a Blade, the other supports Liverpool, they all live in Sheffield.

Another uncle was an Owl, but he moved to Leeds, so his kids, and their kids all support Leedscum.

Just a bloke, who used up all his luck in one go when he met his wife.

All my family are,or were, blades, parents, two brothers and two sisters and it was murder every weekend. My mother used to hate family gatherings and would warn me not to upset them but it never stopped me. My two brothers were the worst but they,along with my parents, are now dead so I only have my two sisters to bother about and they don't take much interest nowadays. 

Guest tomarkley

90% of my family are Blades, there's only my uncle and maternal granddad who are Wednesday. It was my uncle who took me to matches and ensured I was Wednesday through and through, what a lad. The others aren't really die hard fans as such so Football doesn't really get discussed very much.

I once tried dating a bird who was a Blade, never ever again. They are a completely different breed.