Fulham away 20 Dec

Anyone had problems with online booking for Fulham this morning?

Ordered 7 tickets but the order confirmation said 5 tickets with one in the basket still. Then on my receipt it said 5 tickets but the cost was for 7 tickets.

Rang up and they said 6 had actually gone through and been charged for 6. Added another onto the order while on the phone but will be checking my bank account.

bought my Blackburn but Fulham still greyed out wtf  android as well as desk top??

I am presuming its because Blackburn is on general sale and Fulham isn't. 

I just noticed exactly what you said, but when I logged in with my Client Number etc, the option came up to buy tickets for Fulham.

Hope that helps. 

Edited by Shifty Powers

I am presuming its because Blackburn is on general sale and Fulham isn't. 

I just noticed exactly what you said, but when I logged in with my Client Number etc, the option came up to buy tickets for Fulham.

Hope that helps. 

thanx shifty, i logged in as a none season ticket but have friends in my account who are who don`t travel much but as you say you must now login as primary s/t holder to get the tickets or in the future use their password/ client/ cheers

Any season ticket holders not going to this who would be kind enough to share their details? Probably wont make general at this rate

I still think it'll make general sale so don't worry.

They also have a mixed section should ours sell out (which it won't).

thanx shifty, i logged in as a none season ticket but have friends in my account who are who don`t travel much but as you say you must now login as primary s/t holder to get the tickets or in the future use their password/ client/ cheers

I'm unable to buy online even after logging in there is no option for buying it's all greyed out.